"BataGacha!" Is an enlightenment game to prevent the door from being forgotten.
The rule is simple, just keep closing the "door" flowing indefinitely according to the state.
Simple operability may be addictive enough to make you want to shut it all the way down.
If the door is open, press the "バタ!" Button and close the door.
If the door is closed, press the "ガチャ!" Button and close the key.
When the key is closed, press "オッケー!" Button to the next door.
If "ghost" appears when the door is open, the door will not close unless you press the "Butter!" Button twice.
* We will use packet communication only for net ranking and advertisement display.
- We changed the specification so that the full page advertisement will be displayed with once game play in 5 times.
- We added a share button to the display screen of gameplay result and ranking screen.
- Fixed "prohibited characters" that can be used for names.
- Layout and reverse settings can be saved.
- It is possible to set whether to display characters appearing in StrangeTelephoneEdition on the other side of the door.
- Changed the ripple specification displayed when touching.
- Yuta Yamamoto
- 64 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 HZ3 Software
- In-App Purchases
- StrangeTelephone Edition $0.99
- 広告非表示 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.