By Chih Chao Yu
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Chaozhuyin is the famous Chinese phonetic symbol keyboard extension (Bopomofo IME). It is very easy to use with zero learning curve.
Demo video: https://youtu.be/pyY05iiNXoU
● To input a Chinese phrase, you only need to input the first phonetic symbol of each word, and you can add any remain symbols arbitrarily to narrow down the candidates you may want.
● Proximity correction: it'll smartly guess what word or phrase you want to input from neighbor keys.
● Provide several kinds of skins and colors of the keyboard. Keyboard height and font size can be adjusted freely.
● Keyboard fan-shaped selector.
● Candidate selection dropdown. It can be scrolled page-by-page by your finger.
● You can remove your user phrase by long pressing it.
● E-tan keyboard layout.
● Smartly showing English candidates you may want when typing letters.
● Left/right arrow keys make moving cursor easier.
● With great functionality of word or phrase guessing.
● Lexicon contains all the cities, streets, and roads name all around Taiwan.
● Able to backup/restore user dictionary to/from iCloud Drive.
● Able to import Chinese names in your contacts.
● Able to output Simplified Chinese.
What's New in Version 1.4.8
● can backup/restore user dictionary to/from iCloud Drive.
希望能提供選項, 讓我可以把地球圖案放到左下角, 比較方便切到我習慣的英文輸入法, 那就太完美了
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 14, 2017
- Version: 1.4.8
- Size: 45.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Chih Chao Yu
- © 2015 Yu Chih Chao
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.