Hong Kong, despite being so small, has some of South China’s most striking and valuable natural landscapes. This unique system, with its countless routes, lies very close to the city: one is never far away from natural settings and beguiling trails. The Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department has launched its iPhone app to showcase various hiking trails in Hong Kong. You can select suitable route with reference to your interest, physical fitness and experience to enjoy hiking in the countryside of Hong Kong.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, very useful
Very comprehensive app with a lot of information about Hong Kong's trails. Looking forward to new features in future, e.g. GPS tracking.
Hong Kong has long needed an easy way to find hiking trails while on the go. This app is simple but does exactly what's needed. Thanks!
Must have for Hong Kong hiking.
There are many hiking trails in Hong Kong and this guide is invaluable with finding the trails and great information. Highly recommended.
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department
- 112.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.