Leave your mark among millions of players in a persistent galaxy that constantly grows and evolves.
Hades’ Star is a unique online space strategy game. You are in control of a growing Empire, starting with a single planet in your own corner of space. Over time, you’ll expand to own multiple outposts, command a formidable fleet, research advanced technology, participate in diverse missions and manage relationships with other players in the game.
• Colonize numerous planets and watch them grow from lifeless rocks to central hubs of activity.
• Optimize trade routes, mine resources, explore new space and defend against the indigenous, mysterious alien space race
• Build combat, mining and trade ships and customize them with powerful modules
• Establish diplomatic relations with other players and dictate your rules for economic and military cooperation
• Work with other players in dangerous Red Stars and retrieve resources before the star goes Supernova
• Compete for rewards in the intense, rapidly collapsing Blue stars
• Organize with other players in Corporations and participate in highly strategic White Star missions
• Play and grow at your own pace: Nobody will unfairly steal your resources while you are offline
If you have any problem in the game, please contact us at email@example.com, or use the in-game "Contact Support" option.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Hades' Star uses Emoji provided by http://emojione.com
• New Weapon Module: Dart Launcher
• New Transport Module: Dispatch
• Bug fixes and module tweaks
For a detailed list of changes, see our blog at blog.hadesstar.com
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing, Not Pay to Play or Boring at all!
So, After playing this game for about 5 months, I have gotten to level 64, and can truly say this game is actually great. With the same base-building style of CoC, without the annoying fact that you can be attacked, it really is amazing. Currently, there are 4 game styles, all of which appeal to different people. You get to control a yellow star, which is basically your base. There are different planets, asteroids, and all sorts of amazing things. The main currency, credits, can be gotten through calm, fun ways, that do take some time. Hydrogen, your fuel, is plentiful, but used up like that 👌, so watch out. The currency that many people complain about buying is truly free, and often appears in their planets. As for the game styles, there are both RS, which is anreal-time PvE gathering style, which is fun and can other players can participate. There is also WS, which is basically an online 5 day chess game between up to 20 people, causing much fun and lots 'o credits. Today, though, Papa Andreas, (the dev) implemented possible the best thing for all those action-loving peeps. The Blue Star. (BLS) this is basically a shorter, player versus playe4 RS, resulting in lots of fun, with minimal losses. Overall, it truly is an amazing game, graphics are amazing too. Overall, probably best mobile game I have ever played. Thanks to the community too, which really is amazing.
-Avid, Spaceforce Corporation
I didn’t want to write a review until I’d invested enough time into it, and I’m now level 42, so I figured that’s probably enough. The game is insanely fun when you first pick it up, but starts to get boring around level 20-30. Don’t let that ruin it for you though, if you push through, once you get to around 35-40, the content picks back up again and from what my corporation has said, it doesn’t slow down again from there. The game is extremely rewarding, but don’t expect to get your reward right off the bat. You can’t play for more than 20 minutes at any given time unless you’re running Red star missions, which admittedly you can just continue doing and they’re very fun. So it’s less of an active game, but it’s also not passive because when it comes to gameplay, when it rains, it pours. It’s fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone looking for something to put some time into while also not expecting to just pour hours in at the beginning.
Great game but it could be better
I’m a level 39 so I think that I am far enough to leave a good review. To summarize, I love this game and it is my favorite to play. Here are some ideas for features that could greatly improve this already great game.
1. Colonizing multiple stars. I know it seems over the top but it could be great. You could have a second ship yard for this star and a second for everything that you could only have one of. You could have ships of multiple levels like a level 1 and a level 5 at the same time.
2. Fleets. A great idea could be fleets. A fleet could consist of 3 ships and a flag ship. All the ships would behave as they normally do but the flag ship could send fighters, bombers, etc. It could have more slots for all but shields and would be the main part of the fleet. If the flag ship dies, the fighters would all die as well.(fighters also have very low health)
3. A shared corporation star. The entire Corp shares everything in one massive star that they spend credits on together to colonize, explore, and research special modules with unique abilities. There would obviously be Cerberus in the star as well.
Thank you for creating this awesome game that I’ve put so many hours into and I hope you read this review. This game deserves the 5 star rating that I left. Thank you again, and keep working on this masterpiece of a game.
- Parallel Space Inc
- 330.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Parallel Space Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- STARTER PACK $4.99
- CRYSTAL SHIPMENTS $4.99
- CRYSTAL PACK - LARGE $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.