What happened last night!? Join our unlikely hero as he awakens in a dungeon with a sore head and no memory of how he got there.
Solve puzzles, battle monsters and survive bad jokes as you piece together events from the night before.
* Rich and entertaining story
* Over 100+ levels of puzzle solving action
* Dynamic character upgrade system
* Daily gifts to help with your quest
* Epic Boss battles
* Special Boosts to unlock
* Upgradeable weapons
* Custom themed soundtrack
* Over 1000+ handsome tavern owners
* Multiple flavours of Orc Juice™
* Improved translations for non english speaking territories
* Adjusted difficulty curve to make easier for better first time user experience
* Minor bug-fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to play, nice graphics and fun puzzles
I wasn’t quite sure what to make of the garish green icon, but the little knight on it was cute, in a sort of ugly way so I took a look. I was glad I did. The game starts with a bunch of knights celebrating in a little tavern, having a good old time, then the main character wakes up in a dungeon. The game starts from there with a “where, where am I”. The art style is really cute, it reminds me a lot of Kingdom Rush in its style, and the animation is really smooth and fluent. The gameplay was simple to pickup and play, and once I figured out that I can use the shields to defend against attacks (you probably should make more reminders about this!) I stopped dying quite as often.
The taverns are pretty funny, and its quite fun playing through all the options, as some lead to special powers and boosts, as well as revealing parts of a story. I don’t think they are going to win any nobel prizes for literature, it looks like they had an army of dads writing bad dad jokes. But it only adds to its charm. It’s a fun little game and I’m sure I’ll play this one on and off for a while. PS love the little twitchy eye leprechaun who helps you!
Super fun, super easy! Almost too easy...
First off, this game is a lot of fun! It's graphics are great, it has intuitive gameplay (I mean, who hasn't played bejeweled or candy crush?), but the best part is that it's hilarious! Sometimes I have to stop playing just because of all the terribly great puns. Also, it has a story line, which is pretty funny as well! The only issues that I have with the game are: 1. It's unclear as to how you actually get rates for beating the level. They give you either 1, 2, or 3 stars, but it doesn't tell you how to get all three. Do you have to do it in less moves? Make longer combinations? Lose less health? It's just a bit confusing. 2. It's almost too easy. I mean, it's all fine an dandy zooming through the levels. But is it ever going to offer a challenge? Maybe I've just been lucky up to this point, or perhaps they're preparing me for something really big, but I would like more of a challenge. Overall, it's a really great game, and I recommend getting it to play whenever you have downtime:)!
Yep! This Game is Fun!
I gave it a try out of curiosity, not sure what to expect, and it is definitely fun, addicting, and hilarious! I love how if you get the gem-exploder after getting a long line of gems, but you get it on the side or in a corner rather than in the middle, it still explodes in a long line rather than just in its immediate vicinity, resulting in an un-wasted gem-exploder (I hope that made sense😂). And the way it gets you to rate and review the app is great.😂someone said in the reviews that it is unethical to bribe for rating and reviewing, and I don’t agree with this, but regardless, they actually don’t bribe you in the game: they ask you to review in a quirky, funny way, and they give you an in-game reward REGARDLESS of whether you actually go through with rating and reviewing or not, which makes it less bribe-y and more “we’d just appreciate it if you did”-y. Nevertheless, it made me want to rate/review. :) Good job, developers. I hope (and bet) you had fun with this.
- Turbo Chilli Pty Ltd
- 154 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Turbo Chilli Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Spare Change $0.99
- Money Bag $3.99
- Looters Chest $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.