007's Vidicon - Spy Video Camera can record video by concealment. Now you can record video without looking like a paparazzi.
There is 5 overlay modes for recording video:
1. Video Mode: Use Camera to record video in background when playing the movie.(supports mp4/mov/m4v file)
2. Audio Mode: Use Camera to record video in background when playing the music.(supports mp3 file)
3. Black Mode: Complete black screen, no screen display for recording.
4. Web Mode: Use Camera to record video in background when browsing the internet.
5. Book Mode: Use Camera to record video in background when reading the book.(supports txt/rtf file)
Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation). Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
Recording in a public place not caring others.
Recording school lecture by parts quietly.
Recording in a concert hall, or play theater without disturbing others.
Record crime scenes secretly.
Pretend to be a secret agent, play a practical joke or impress a friend.
You can use in various uses.
- 5 overlay modes for recording: Video Mode / Audio Mode / Black Mode / Web Mode / Book Mode
- Password Lock Support
- Store the recorded video in a private password protected secret folder
- Copy the recorded video to computer via iTunes file sharing
- Fast recording possible
If you have any question or problems please contact email@example.com.
We are committed to fixing bugs as soon as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
Best I've found
The price is high but it's the most polished and usable app I've found. It works exactly as it should. My only advice is to turn your screen brightness all the way down so your screen remains totally black. Very helpful when trying to catch someone doing something they shouldn't be doing without them knowing. Found a maintenance guy in my apartment going through my drawers while I was out.
Perfect, does exactly what it says!
...which is refreshing after getting bamboozled by other, misleading and shoddy apps. This one rules though, the working web browser is the ultimate way to hide your recording! The only way the app could be any better is if it also supported taking pictures.
I'm on an iPhone 5 with iOS 7.0.3 and it runs perfectly, haven't encountered a single bug!
If you could make it with a switch to choose which camera to use, either the back camera or front camera.. That would make this app yet better
Some people realize you are recording if you use your back camera, but if you use your front camera.. ( in black mode) definitely they have not reasons to suspect...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.