126.96.36.199 -- the world's fastest and safest DNS resolver --
188.8.131.52, the privacy-first DNS resolver is now available on the go. No one should be able to snoop on what you do on the Internet. We've created 184.108.40.206 so that you can connect to the Internet securely anytime, anywhere.
• Greater privacy •
- By using a secure connection, 220.127.116.11 makes sure no one can snoop your DNS queries.
- Some ISPs use your DNS queries to sell your data. Cloudflare will never sell your data or use it to target ads. Period.
• Fastest way to experience the Internet •
- 18.104.22.168 makes the Internet faster by using Cloudflare's global network.
- On average, we are 28% faster than the next fastest public resolver.
• Easy to use •
- One-touch setup to make your Internet more safe and private.
- Install it today, get faster Internet, it's that simple.
Best of all: No upsells, no in-app purchases, and free for life. Website owners pay us to make your Internet faster so you don't have to.
New in this release:
• You can now pause the 22.214.171.124 app.
• Incompatible network detection.
Fixes & Improvements:
• Improved battery life.
• Better status detection for the widget.
• The home screen is more informative when the network changes.
• Improved detection of NXDomain hijack by ISPs.
• Other minor bugfixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Best of the best (one tip to the developers)
I’ve been using 1111 and 1001 on my computers and MacBooks the past year as my dns resolvers. I noticed this app finally came out and I am thrilled! Thank you guys for providing the best dns security! No logs and great encryption.
One tip to the devs : I think you could really give DISCONNECT a run for their $ if you allow the user interface to see what the dns resolvers are blocking / encrypting. I would love this app even more if this was possible. Developers for this app take note! You’ll be my go to for iOS if this can happen, otherwise I’ll probably alternate between 1111 and disconnect for dns on iOS.
Working as desired
I have been using this Cloudflare application for a while now along side of a separate VPN application. Although you really wouldn't need to all the time. I must point out in iOS settings VPN profiles have two different categories. I have had no problems with one in each section. Works well with mobile providers as most don't allow users to change DNS. I'm happy with it.
🏆 Awesome app! Online privacy made easy
Most people don’t even realize how companies use your DNS queries to snoop into your online behavior. With a single click, this app encrypts all of the DNS queries from my phone so my online history is better protected.
Highly recommend this app to anyone who wants much better online privacy, without having to jump through a ton of technical hurdles to make it happen.
- Cloudflare Inc.
- 44.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Armenian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Cloudflare Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.