1 Giant Mind v2
By 1 Giant Mind
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn to meditate in 12 easy steps, then take the 30 day challenge to make meditation a daily habit.
Let Jonni Pollard, a master meditation teacher, take you on a journey to understand the nature of your mind. The 1 Giant Mind App is for anyone who wants to feel less stressed, more calm and present and experience greater health and wellbeing. Our approach to meditation is easy and effortless. No previous experience is required. Anyone can learn this technique in 12 short steps and begin to experience the benefits immediately.
How it Works:
12 Step ‘Learn to Meditate Course’
* Start with our 12 step course
* Each step only takes 15 minutes and builds upon the previous step
* Step by step video and audio tutorial instruction guides through.
* There’s a journal and set a reminder tool to help keep track of your progress and assist making your practice regular
* In depth practical explanations to further deepen your knowledge of the technique
* Access to a ‘Review your experience’ video tutorial library to help you understand your experiences
* Videos can be streamed or downloaded
* Unlock helpful content and rewards as you progress
* Extensive FAQ library
* At the end of the 12 step course you will know how to meditate anywhere, anytime and experience deeply restful and rejuvenating meditations.
* Once you have completed the 12 step course you will unlock the 30 day challenge.
* Take the 30 day challenge to make meditation a daily habit
* Choose the length of your daily meditation, do it with or without music and with or without guidance.
* Access the journal and set a reminder tools
* Unlock content and rewards to inspire you to complete the 30 day challenge.
* Once you have completed the 12 step course you will unlock the meditation timer.
* This is a great tool to keep you on track
* Choose between 10, 15 and 20 minute meditations, with or without guidance and/or music.
* Choose a male or female voice to guide you
Keep a journal, and set reminders.
6 Key Points of this Technique
The 1 Giant Mind technique is effortless to practice
This technique is perfect for people with busy minds
The technique requires no concentration or controlling of thoughts
It can be practiced anywhere, at anytime, sitting comfortably with your eyes closed
It doesn’t require any belief system to be effective
You will feel benefits immediately.
What our users think
“I can honestly say that since I started using your 1 Giant Mind app, my life has changed for the better. I have been so stressed and tired for the last year and began experiencing health problems. Since learning to meditate with your app, I feel so much calmer, I have much more energy in the day and I feel like I’m am finally getting on top of my health issues. I’m quite amazed at how quickly meditation can have such a positive effect.”
- Tina, Victoria
I’m quite skeptical at the best of times. There is no way I would have considered learning to meditate on my own. A friend told me about your app because I was experiencing a lot of anxiety and generally feeling pretty flat. Out of curiosity I tried it. It’s now been 4 weeks and I’m hooked. I feel great. I don’t feel anxious and I feel inspired to make some changes in my life for the better. There is no doubt that meditating with your app is causing this change. “
- Edward QLD
1 Giant Mind is a non-profit dedicated to delivering free Learn to Meditate programs via its smartphone app to combat the negative impact of stress, and improve the health and wellbeing of all Australians.
For more information visit http://1giantmind.org
What's New in Version 2.1.11
Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
This really helped me calm down!
When I had first started, I had a boatload of stress on my plate. Now, 2 days in, I feel complete. No more unwanted stress. Only subtle awareness of what is around me. Thank you for this wonderful feeling! - ITunes user
This was the best guided meditation to date! Gentle, clear & it had me looking forward to it daily!! It brought a lot of stress in my life under control!! Thank you.
Best Meditation App
I've tried lots of these types of apps. This is the best one by far.