EQ 10 - Equalizer
By David Ross
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EQ 10 is a Music Player & Radio with EQ & FX
* Classic 10 Band Equalizer (+/- 12 dB)
* Fully configurable Parametric EQ (+/- 15 dB)
* EQ filters - Low Shelf, High Shelf, 3X Peaking Filters with variable width (Q)
* Great for boosting bass, mid and highs with equally powerful cutting capabilities
* Swipe up and down on the Hz, dB, and Q labels to control filter parameters
* Save custom presets for both EQ's
iPod Music Player -
* Play music content directly from your iPod library
* Supports gapless playback
* Remote Control Events fully supported
* Integrated cherry-picker track selector
Radio Player -
* Access to a nice collection of radio stations from a variety of genres
* Save Favourite radio stations, view listening History
* Browse & add your own custom radio station URL's (PLS or M3U streams)
Audio Effects -
* 3 Band EQ
* Low Pass Filter
* High Pass Filter
* Stereo Width
Additional features -
* Color customisation
* Supports AirPlay
* Option to filter out DRM Protected music
* Responds to iPod Sleep Timer
* Landscape and Portrait views supported
* Preamp control
* Control Left Right balance
EQ 10 cant play DRM protected content, or music in the cloud.
What's New in Version 4.3
* Added a section for displaying music content that is in the Cloud. You can choose to open the Cloud based track in the Music app, from where you can initiate the download of the track to the device. Once a track has downloaded, it will then be playable within EQ 10.
* Bug fixes.
I am hearing things I never heard before!
This app is awesome. I am not a professional audiophile but am a bit of a sound snob. The EQ presets in iOS are pathetic. The adjustments you can make in this app allow for you to hear sounds I could not hear before, even with average quality headphones. The changes in sound after tweaking the EQ are instantaneous without delay. Awesome app and VERY reasonably priced. Just hope the developer continues to support the app. AAA+++!
Would like to see a setting to remember each song. Every song needs its own setting, they were all recorded differently in various studios. Once size fits all doesn't work. Give us a remember button for each song.
Not a good start
Can't even enjoy the app. Crashes my OS after stalling for 10 seconds on main startup screen.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 21, 2017
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: David Ross
- © dr 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.