A clear, simple approach to meditation with a NY Times bestselling author and some of the most respected (and cool) meditation teachers on the planet. Designed for skeptics, built to help you keep it going.
- Daily videos and guided meditations to teach you meditation in the simplest way possible.
- A range of content for coping with anxiety and political stress, and for activities like walking and falling asleep.
- New content weekly to keep meditation from becoming a chore.
- Practical advice for applying mindfulness to your relationships, eating, work, and more.
- Quick meditations that fit into your busy life—during your commute, lunch break, etc.
- Offline access to guided meditations and videos. (premium)
- Apple Health App integration for tracking your progress.
** #1 Top listed app in New York Times ‘How to Meditate’ guide
** #1 in Apple’s ‘New Apps We Love’
** Featured on The Daily Show, Good Morning America, Nigthline, The Rachael Ray Show, and more.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
About 10% Happier, the book:
In his #1 New York Times bestseller, 10% Happier, ABC news anchor Dan Harris explores how his on-air panic attack in 2004 prompted him to search for a way to defang the voice in his head. He found meditation, and it's helped him be less yanked around by his emotions.
About 10% Happier, the podcast:
In his top-ranking podcast, Dan talks with smart people about whether there's anything beyond 10%. Basically, here's what the podcast is obsessed with: Can you be an ambitious person and still strive for enlightenment (whatever that means)?
If you’re enjoying the app, please (re)post a review. It really helps!
Questions/technical support? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter: @10percent, Facebook: @10percenthappier, Instagram: 10percent
• Siri Voice Shortcuts - quickly play our most popular meditations with Siri.
• NEW 10% Happier Watch app - leave your iPhone behind, and meditate anytime, anywhere with daily meditations chosen by our editorial team.
SIRI VOICE SHORTCUTS
• In the Profile tab, you can now add Siri Voice Shortcuts to meditations that are useful during certain parts of your day.
• For example: the meditation of the day, when you're feeling stressed, when you wake up, while you're on the go, or getting ready for bed.
• You can then play these meditations hands-free using Siri (without having to open the iOS app at all).
• Our favorite experience: "Hey Siri, play the meditation of the day." Whether you're on your iPhone or at home near your HomePod, Siri will recognize the voice shortcut (after you've set it up) and play the Meditation of the Day that's been hand-picked by our in-house meditation teacher. We love it, it just works, and it seems like magic.
NEW WATCH APP
• The 10% Happier watch app allows you to leave your phone behind, and meditate anytime, anywhere with daily meditations chosen by our editorial team.
• Meditations can now keep playing in the background, even without your phone, thanks to the new enhanced audio capabilities in watchOS 5.
• 10% Happier also helps Siri learn your meditation routine, letting her provide a timely shortcut to 10% Happier’s Meditation of the Day.
As always, hit us up with any feedback/comments/questions on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Listen to your meditations with Apple Watch.
My favorite meditation app!!!
After trying numerous times to build a meditation practice, first on my own and then through apps such as Headspace, I can say that 10% Happier is the best fit for me and I would definitely recommend it to my friends. I’ve had the app almost one month and have done at least one meditation per day, and usually one before falling asleep. I love the variety of coaches and the varying lengths and themes of the meditations. Having a meditation tracker is a nice reminder of how much time I’ve put into this practice, and after 537 minutes I’m happy to say that it has improved the quality of my life and daily routine, and this is just week 3.5. It’s particularly helpful to have different types of practices for different mind states like difficult emotions, gratitude and winding down for sleep. I’m also enjoying the courses like Meditation for Skeptics. I also would recommend this app for people who might have had a meditation practice and then trailed off. Ten years ago I was an avid meditator, so this time around getting back into it I had all sorts of frustrations because I was in such a different place. I found this particular app to be helpful for such a situation, as the quality, positivity and variety of meditations and courses allowed me to ease in and have a lighter heart about the whole thing. Highly recommend!
This app never fails to improve my life and my mood.
After several tries with apps... Headspace (which granted helped me) Calm (Nice running water sounds to sleep too) Breethe (I don’t even remember) I found 10% happier... for skeptics. I am not a skeptic... but the way Dan approaches meditation... makes me laugh. I LOVE the genuineness of him... and through him, he has found all these teachers that are real. No frills... no fake calming voices or stories... real meditation teachers with lifetimes behind them of wisdom. And Dan... I admire him so much... because on a spiritual level... he is being a REAL REPORTER. The way reporters are supposed to report... not on an agenda, but on something so worthwhile to the human family... and he genuinely loves and investigates this... and through him I/we learn... and what a service.
In just a few weeks I have noticed a difference in my brain. Less reactive. More able to just notice moments... in short... I’m happier. I love doing a meditation 3 times a day. I’m not saying this is my only reason for being happier. But its probably just 10% of my total happier state lately. Worth the money? Yes. It was worth it from the first moment when Joseph Goldstein changed my life and mind in his interviews. Very thankful and impressed with the content and genuineness. It makes me laugh... and learn... and be calm and stable.
10% Happier Premium
Meditate and learn with the world's best
- 10% Happier Inc.
- 162.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 10% Happier, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 10% Happier Subscription $9.99
- 10% Happier Premium $99.99
- 10% Happier Subscription $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.