10 Items or Less
By Leonard Wong
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Check the list, see what needs to be done, do it and delete it. A simple and easy to manage To-Do list. Enter item name and details. Items are automatically sorted alphabetically making it easy to find an item. The icon badge on the Home screen reminds you how many items remain on the list. Supports emailing an item.
• Easy to use: see what needs to be done, do it, delete it
• Easy to manage: add, edit and remove items
• List displays item and its detailed description
• Items are automatically sorted alphabetically making it easy to find an item
• The icon badge on the Home screen reminds you how many items remain on the list
• Supports emailing an item and detailed description
• Supports unlimited number of items (limited by available memory)
• Quickly add an item when it comes to mind
• No-frills, for users who want a quick way to create and manage a To-Do list
• For people who prefer using the "10 items or less" checkout line
• Maintain a list as simple or as detailed as you want
• Use for grocery lists, shopping lists, wish lists
• Use for to-do and tasks lists
• Add an item: Tap +, type the item name and details, tap Done.
• DIsplay an item with more detail: Tap the item.
• Edit an item: Tap the item, tap Edit, type changes, tap Done.
• Delete an item: Swipe left over the item, and tap Delete.
• Email an item: Tap the item, tap Action button, tap Email Item.
• The 10 Items or Less icon badge on the Home screen shows the number of items on your list.
What's New in Version 8.0
The 8.0 update provides a number of improvements, including:
• Updated for iOS 7.0 or later
• Addressed an issue with the + button when using iOS 9
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 12, 2015
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Leonard Wong
- © 2010-2015 Leonard Wong
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.