10 Pin Shuffle™ Bowling Lite
By Digital Smoke LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Retina graphics on the New iPad and iPhone 5 widescreen support! Over 5 million downloads worldwide! 10 Pin Shuffle™ is now Universal! Download once and play on the iPhone and iPad with Enhanced High Detail Graphics! Now with Game Center leaderboards and achievements too and Retina display support. 10 Pin Shuffle™ is one of the most addictive, “pick up and play”, 3D bowling games available in the App Store and now you can experience it for FREE!
This Lite version contains “10 Pin Poker”, one of three shuffleboard/bowling games found in the full version. “Bowl” at the pins with a puck on a bar room shuffleboard table and witness the powerful Newton physics engine deliver some of the most realistic 3D bowling pin physics yet seen in an iPhone App.
"Top 100 Games of 2010" - iLounge.com
“Bar game fun arrives on your iPhone with stellar graphics.” – MacWorld
“Just so darn addictive. This game has a permanent place on our iPhone already.” - AppSmile
10 Pin Poker is a combination of 10 Pin Bowling, Shuffleboard and Five Card Draw Poker and the rules are simple:
* 10 bowling pins are arranged at the end of a bar-room shuffleboard table.
* Each player shoots two shuffleboard weights at the pins, just like bowling.
* If the player scores a Spare they are dealt one playing card. Strikes are rewarded with two cards.
* Players who already have five cards may exchange cards with the deck if they score further Spares or Strikes.
* After ten frames, the player with the best five card poker hand wins.
* Amazing 3D graphics with shiny chrome weights, shadows and reflections.
* Full screen graphics on iPhone 5 and iPod touch 4-inch devices.
* Hi-resolution graphics on all Retina devices including the New iPad.
* Hi-definition graphics on all iPads.
* Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
* Real 3D physics engine delivers accurate weight and pin physics.
* Animation rewards and special effects.
* Instant replays of great shots.
* Play against computer opponents of varying skill levels or practice on your own.
* Realistic sound effects capture every nudge, bump, and collision on the table.
* The crowd reacts to your shots as the action unfolds.
* Statistics and game scores are tracked and saved each game.
* Controls are easy to grasp, but a challenge to master.
* Easy and Expert controls with separate statistics.
* Listen to your iPod music library while you play.
* Resume game if iPhone is interrupted.
* Works on all devices from OS 4.3 to OS 6.x
The full version of 10 Pin Shuffle adds Peer-to-Peer multiplayer, allowing you to whoop a friend’s backside, and an additional two games:
 SHUFFLEBOARD the game you’ve enjoyed in your local bar. Play against a friend or a computer opponent trying to out-shuffle each other’s weights or blast them off the table.
 BOWLING with real 3D pin physics! The 10 Pin Poker playing cards are replaced with the familiar bowling score cards. See if you can join the elusive 300 Club. If you liked Wii Sports Bowling then you're going to love your 10 Pin Shuffle™ bowling experience.
Follow us on twitter: 10PinShuffle
From Digital Smoke, developers of the popular Solitaire City™ range of games, also available on the iTunes App Store.
What's New in Version 1.35
- 10 Pin Shuffle is now iOS 8 and iPhone 6 compliant!
- Minor bug fixes
Not much to it, but the price is right
This is a pretty simple game - get a strike or a spare and earn cards for a poker hand. You have ten frames to earn cards. Play against someone (random) and after ten frames their hand is revealed. That's about it. But you can play for as long as you like without having to buy anything. So it's a good time-killer. Generally mindless, but just enough skill to keep it interesting.
The game is great and I've played it ever since the original iPad. I've noticed after all these years the pins are treated as basic cylinders in collision. It sometimes creates inaccurate physics that affect gameplay to a small degree. I donno, it'd make this app the best bowling app if the pins were treated as pin-shaped in collision.
No wifi play?
I bought this game a few months ago and I still love it. It is perfect in every way as is, but it would be so much more fun if you could play with people from all over the world, not just with someone local which isn't too likely to happen. Please add online opponents :) 4 stars for now.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 19, 2014
- Version: 1.35
- Size: 24.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Digital Smoke
- © 2009-2015 Digital Smoke LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.