100 Binaural Beats and Tones! Premium*| AmbiScience™
By Tesla Audio Sciences
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
>>NEW 2.0 UPDATE!<< for iOS7, iOS8 & iOS9
*Note: For iPhone 6(s) and 6(s)Plus users, use the 'Zoom' feature to increase app size.
-Some of the highest quality music and sound effects of any relax app out there!
"I highly recommend it because it’s genuinely useful."
- REDMOND PIE.COM
OVER 1.5 MILLIION USERS SINCE 2008
The only sleep/relaxation app you'll ever need.
• THE ONLY APP WHICH ALLOWS BRAINWAVE AUDIO, WITH/WITHOUT HEADPHONES •
Let AmbiScience™ take you on a sonic journey with a combination of ambient electronica and a variety of several effective programs that attune your brain to desired states of mind using the best entrainment frequencies. Tune your mind to help you with sleep, relaxation and more.
- 109 BINAURAL AND ISOCHRONIC PROGRAMS
- 26 LONG Professional Ambient Tracks
• 3 Noise Tracks
• 40+ Nature/Sound effect loops
-- 51 Isochronic Entrainment Tracks
-- 50 Binaural Entrainment Tracks
-- 7 Progressive Entrainment Tracks
• Create your own custom programs
• Multitasking background audio available!
• Play your iPod music with entrainment!
• Perfect Seamless Loops
• Full-Featured Mixer presets / Multi-Track Save
• Countdown Timer with fader
• Alarm with Snooze option
• Auto Quit/Exit feature
• Adjustable independent volumes
• Highest quality audio
• 26 AMBIENT MUSIC LOOPS:
• Subterranean Urge • Entrance to Memory • Temple of Neptune • Hide and Seek • Escher's Move • Touch and Go • The Vega Pulsar • The Bells of Raw • Tribal Crossing • The Micro Builders • The Wishing Well • Didgeridoo Dancers • Tesla's Lab • The Android Factory • The Mines of Raw • Superaccurateness • Battlefield Lost • Old Tokyo • Redemption Drums • Asia Union • August Playground • Digital Passage • An Investigation • Sumo • System Check • The Harmony Wheel
• 40+ NATURE / SOUND LOOPS:
• Airplane Cabin • BassPulse • Birds • Campfire • Chimes • City Sounds • Crickets • Crickets Chimes • Didgeridoo Sounds • Fan Machine • Fish Tank • Forest Day • Forest Night • Frogs • Jaracanda • Jungle • Lotus • Night • NightCamp • NightScape • Night Time • Noises • Ocean Beaches • Oceans Surfs • Rains • Stream • Train Journey • Thunder • TickTock • Traffic • Tree Frogs • Underwater • Waterfalls • Wind
(headphones/earbuds or 2.1 speakers are recommended)
• 3min. Progressive Caffeine Boost Program
• 12min. Sleep Progressive Binaural & Isochronic
• 12min. Meditation Program Binaural & Isochronic
• 18min. Special Relaxation/Ambient Program Isochronic & Binaural
• Focus Program Isochronic & Binaural
• ALL selections below include Isochronics & Binaurals:
(NOTE: this a concise list - many more are in the app)
+Plus, many more...
• Isochronic - headphones not required.
• Binaural - requires headphones.
• HOW DO THE BRAINWAVES WORK?
Once you choose a particular frequency, such as the 'sleep' (brainwaves) frequency, this state is then more quickly achieved than normal. This is done by a mixing of tones sent to each ear - the difference between the two tones, that your brain creates, is called binaural brainwave entrainment. We also include isochronic entrainment, which is a different form, using a single pulsating tone in each ear - people who don't respond to binaurals, often respond to isochronics.
• INCLUDES PROGRESSIVE BRAINWAVES
This app also offers Progressive brainwave entrainment, which is a gradual inducement to your chosen entrainment (brainwaves), and this is done by starting at the waking state frequency and gradually moving the user down to his/her chosen frequency.
Go to teslasoftware.com for a VIDEO tutorial.
What's New in Version 2.0
iOS 7, iOS8 and iOS9 support. Presets fixed.
Awesome sounds, wonky user interface - still recommend!
I've been sleeping with Tesla Audio Science apps since my first iPhone (3gs). I love the audio, it's high quality and effective. I still don't believe in the "brainwave" aspects of some of their efforts, but having tried with and without them and having slept better with them, I use 'em. My only complaint is the whole missed opportunities with presets. Does no one remember real radio buttons from the original car radios? What's so hard about giving me 2 or three buttons (really I only need one) that on one push toggle my preset on, and I another push toggle it off.
I sleep with the app every night. I'm boring and like my one track and effect. It's five taps every night to start it up. Yes, one could say it's a petty complaint - but after six years I can tell you it's not that petty - it's a lot of cumulative taps!
Sadly this version has an even worse UI! If they would fix this, it would be a five star app for sure. Love the audio, UI could be easier to use.
Excellent set of sounds, challenging UI
The concept, preset programs, available tones, and other auditory elements are excellent. The UI is busy for some, with fonts too small to read without glasses. The real challenge is lack of scrolling shortcuts for the built in options and worse, for my music library - took me 3 minutes to get to songs starting with S's.
The training itself was effective, using both sleep and caffaine.
Suggest leveraging apple's api's for the music library. That might have added bonus of being able to select a playlist, album, or artist.
Also, the video is geared to users of 300, and includes features not available here.
Love the app...
But why is the latest update to make the app screen appear smaller?? The iPhone 6 Plus has a BIGGER screen size, but now the app is the size of an iPhone 3 screen with extra unused space surrounding it - very odd design.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 04, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 314 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tesla Software, LLC
- © 2015 Tesla Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.