Discover all the culinary adventures Alabama has to offer, from barbecue joints to James Beard Award winners. Experience our food scene like a local, whether you're an Alabama native or a visitor to the "sweet home" state.
• Browse dishes by city, cuisine or restaurant
• Bookmark favorite dishes to track your travels
• Submit your own photos and reviews of famous dishes
• Share your favorite dishes on social media
Download the free Alabama Food 100 Dishes app today to get started.
+ Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Won’t let you review a restaurant without subscribing to the Alabama tourism news.
One should be able to post a review (in this case telling people the restaurant has been closed for some time) without subscribing to the tourism newsletter. I’m already subscribed. Annoying app and relatively useless as there are few pictures or reviews (I know why now!). Tried to contact them but there is no contact info...I’m tired of this app and will be deleting it. Just like the other equally useless apps from them. They need to hire a couple of real developers if they want these to work.
Still not perfect, but better!
The app no longer crashes every time to select anything, so that's a plus!
I only have two suggestions:
1) I wish it allowed you to check off dishes you've eaten. I have to keep a printed version that I mark off.
2) Map!! I've lived in Alabama my entire life and had never heard of some of these cities. It would be great if the cities were on a map that you could zoom in and out of. I constantly look up cities to see if I'm anywhere close to one of the dishes.
Great idea & looks awesome but needs work
The app is an awesome idea and looks amazing. It does have a lot of bugs that need to be fixed. Only suggestion I have is to add the ability to "check off" dishes you have had and sort the ones you still have left to try.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.