By Fusion Reactions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
100 Rogues is being featured by Apple as a "Great Role-Playing Game" and is first on the list of GamePro's "36 Best iPhone Games". Need we say more? Start playing today and battle 60+ villains!
... About 100 Rogues ...
100 Rogues is a dungeon crawling adventure for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
... Reviews ...
• "One of the most captivating, refined & rewarding games on the App Store" - Touch Arcade
• "100 Rogues blends arcade thrills with engrossing dungeon crawling. It's the very best of both worlds" - Mobot
• "100 Rogues will take its place as one of the best role-playing games" - Pocket Gamer
• "This might be the best RPG on the iPhone to date." - Final Level
• "In presentation, gameplay, & charm, 100 Rogues excels" - GameZebo
• "100 Rogues has taken me by the heartstrings and drives me by them as if they were reigns" - NoDPad
• "Those of you looking for strategic challenge with RPG elements now have the perfect game" - Appolicious Advisor
• "Dungeon crawling with a strategic twist" - TouchGen
• "Retro music & distinctive monster designs smother 100 Rogues with sweet, sweet eye & ear candy" - App Safari
... Features ...
• A mix of handcrafted and randomly generating maps.
• Three unique player classes - with completely different skill trees and abilities. Plus, a monster class of characters with wildly different abilities and strategy requirements.
• Discover swords, axes, daggers, throwing knives, rocks, food, potions, scrolls, armor and gold as well as many rare items.
• Over 60 fun, challenging monsters – including Skybabies, Robots, Ghosts, Candy Clowns and Gummy Rats, each with unique tactics and weaknesses.
• Original artwork & arcade-style music – An original score & vivid pixel art make 100 Rogues a visual and aural pleasure.
• More – Future additions of a fourth playable class, challenges, another environment, and more!
What's New in Version 3.6
New maps! Gone forever are long hallways and aimless wandering. Enjoy more efficient exploration.
New maps prevent any instances of missing exits, dead-end hallways or other map problems seen previously
Fixes bug causing end boss health to be extremely low
Fixes bug causing Skill descriptions to be drawn offscreen on 4-inch devices
Game is ok
I've played a lot of roguelike games and honestly, I think this is game is just ok. You can only play 2 chrs and the rest you have to pay to unlock so there isn't a whole lot of variation. I also found the game to be a little short. You can finish the game in one evening. I'm not too keen on the controls, it's touch and move. I'd rather a control pad as sometimes instead of attacking you'll move, kinda annoying. I also didn't feel there's a whole lot of variation in equipment and not enough gold to be found which can make a trip to the store worthless. Seriously, if you're a really hardcore roguelike player, you'll agree with me. The rest of the reviews I honestly think are just way too overrated.
Good roguelike hampered by own success
The new update greatly improves the game and irons out some pain points! Upping rating to 5
First purchased this game back when there were only 2 classes. Still as fun with the adjustments over the year. With people wanting more content there will continue to be bugs as the game is always in development. Buying everything in the game might cost 10 or so, but if bought over a couple weeks/months, extends the game for a very long time. All in all excellent homage to roguelike heritage.
Great retro rogue like
Anyone who wants an original, challenging roguelike on their device should look no further. The game has tons of replay value and is very addicting.
However, I don't think the dlc characters are priced evenly. The more generic characters, like the mystic, cost the same as the more unique, original classes such as the scoundrel. It would be cool if the monster classes came in bundles of 2 or 3.
Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but on my iPad the monster classes don't have drawn portraits on my character select screen, while they do have said portraits when I play on my iPod.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 23, 2013
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 50.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Fusion Reactions
- © 2010 Fusion Reactions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Skellyman Scoundrel$0.99
- Dinoman Bruiser$0.99
- Combo Mode$0.99
- Whight Knight$0.99
- Endless Mode$0.99