H&R Block Tax Preparation
By HRB Tax Group, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take pics of your W-2s, do your taxes, and file – from wherever life takes you. Our step-by-step process makes tax prep easy, and your info is always secure. Plus, you can switch between your phone, tablet, and computer – and back again! And, if you ever have questions, you can get free, unlimited tax advice from our tax pros.
When you’re finished, e-file your return with confidence, knowing you’ll get your maximum refund – guaranteed – and our secure encryption technology will keep your personal and financial details safe.
• New, lightning-fast W-2 photo capture – just take a pic of your W-2 with your device’s camera, and we’ll import the details automatically!
• Privacy and security – with multi-level authentication and encryption technology that keeps your personal and financial info safe and secure.
• Versatility – whether you’re a Free Edition, Basic, Deluxe, or Premium customer, you’ll use the right program for your personal tax situation
• Refund Reveal – in-depth analysis that shows you what causes your refund to go up or down while you prepare your return
• Status updates – automatic notification of IRS acceptance of your federal return at home or on the go
• Free In-person Audit Support – Only H&R Block provides this level of support, which includes a tax pro to represent you in the event of an audit… for FREE*
• Return history – enjoy 24/7, instant online access to prior-year returns for Basic, Deluxe, and Premium clients
• The H&R Block Difference – you always have access to FREE, unlimited advice from our tax experts
• 100% Accuracy Guarantee - We stand by our calculations and guarantee that your return is 100% accurate, or we’ll reimburse you for any IRS penalties you paid.**
• Maximum Refund Guarantee – Nobody gets you more money back than Block – guaranteed. We work hard to find every deduction and credit you qualify for, so you get your maximum refund. And, no one can get your refund faster!***
* Free In-person Audit Support is available only for clients who purchase and use H&R Block tax software or online tax solutions to prepare and successfully file their 2014 individual income tax return (federal or state). It does not provide for reimbursement of any taxes, penalties, or interest imposed by taxing authorities and does not include legal representation. Additional terms and restrictions apply; See www.hrblock.com for complete details.
** If the online tax preparation or tax software makes an arithmetic error that results in your payment of a penalty and/or interest to the IRS that you would otherwise not have been required to pay, H&R Block will reimburse you up to a maximum of $10,000. Terms and conditions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.
*** If you find another online tax preparation method that results in a larger refund (or smaller liability) than that calculated by the H&R Block online tax program, we will refund the fees you paid us to use our online tax program to prepare that return and you may use our program to amend your return at no additional charge. To qualify, the larger refund or smaller tax liability must not be due to differences in data supplied by you, your choice not to claim a deduction or credit, or positions taken on your return that are contrary to law.
What's New in Version 5.3
• Photo capture of your W-2s – we’ll import the details automatically
• Now available for all tax situations, no matter how complex
• Enhanced security features to protect your account info
• Minor defect fixes and enhancements
It worked flawlessly for me
I didn't have any of the issues that are described here. I did my taxes on the iPad pro and it went very well with no issues. I was surprised at how well this software worked for my complicated return and thought at some point I would be pushed to their website to finish, but that never happened. I highly recommend.
Wish I could give zero stars
I already had an h&r block account, so I signed in with it and filled in all of my extensive tax info which included all kinds of extra forms. I close out of it, then go back into the app to sign in again, and it tells me that the app can only be used with accounts that were created on an iPhone or iPad. Why didn't the app tell me this before when I signed in with my account? I literally wasted an hour plus of my time, and best believe that this company will not be getting my money this year. Sorry about your luck. What a horrible app.
When I first downloaded the app it worked great, now today I've tried 5-6 times to go to the income portion from the dashboard and the entire app closes. I log back in and try to get to where I need to go a different way (scrolling though pages from the beginning instead of clicking on the income portion directly) and it crashes. Very frustrating as I'm completely done except for adding one 1099 and I want to be done!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 06, 2016
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 23.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: HRB Tax Group, Inc.
- © 2015 H&R Block
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- State Return$9.99
- Basic Federal Return$24.99
- State Return$36.99
- Basic Federal Return and 1 State Returns$59.99
- Deluxe Federal Return$34.99
- Deluxe State$36.99
- Deluxe Federal and 1 State returns$69.99
- Basic Federal Return and 1 State Return$33.99
- Premium Federal Return$49.99
- Premium Federal and 1 State returns$84.99