10bii Financial Calculator
By K2 Cashflow, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Look no further, you have found the best Financial Calculator app available.
In-App Purchase: 10bii+ Features (Bonds, Breakeven, Depreciation, Trig, Probabilities) available!
5 Stars: "What is the PV of WOW? I'm sure thrilled with everything about this app! Too bad there isn't room for another star!" - Pokey
5 Stars: "This tool is excellent. It's downright marvelous! I would recommend it to any financial advisor without reservation." -John L Olsen, CLU, ChFC, AEP
5 Stars: "Awesome Financial Calculator! I use it all the time and love it!" - Tinahart2
5 Stars: "Great customer service along with the app's ease of use made this purchase a no brainer." - HarborDan
5 Stars: "I am a full-time investor in real estate and notes. This has become my "go to" app on my iPad. [It does a] wonderful job in integrating visual tools to illustrate financial cash flows. A++++" - Sanjosee
- Displays current N, I/YR, PV, PMT and FV values right above buttons
- Print or Save PDF Amortization Schedules
- Easily enter your Uneven Cashflows in a spreadsheet-like worksheet
- Video Tutorials in Help section
- Draws Cashflow Diagrams for simple TVM or complex Uneven Cashflows
- Saves Recent calculations so you can easily reload them
- Easy Mode allows everyone to get the financial answers you need!
Finally a Financial Calculator for everyone! Whether you are a seasoned investor or you just have questions about paying off your credit card, refinancing your home, or planning your 401(k) contributions, the 10bii Financial Calculator has the answers to YOUR financial questions!
The 10bii Financial Calculator is a versatile and powerful financial calculator which features more than 105 different functions for financial analysis, business, statistics, and general mathematics. Modeled after the extremely popular HP 10bII Financial Calculator, the 10bii Financial Calculator app combines precise mathematics, intuitive display, and ease-of-use in one compact package. It allows you to easily calculate loan payments, interest rates, amortization, time value of money, investment value, and more using a combination of powerful and intuitive equation-writing functionality and helpful worksheets. The 10bii Financial Calculator's keypad has been specially designed to be easy to use and easy to see.
By expanding on HP's traditional presentation, the 10bii Financial Calculator allows quick and intuitive building and visualization of TVM (Time Value of Money) calculations and Uneven Cash Flows, lets you see the stored values of all of your memory registers in one easy view, graphs your statistical series, and lets you type in whole equations for easy review and one-touch evaluation.
With the 10bii Financial Calculator, you can:
Get answers to common financial questions WITHOUT having to know how to use a financial calculator! With the 10bii Financial Calculator's Easy Modes, answer a few simple questions worded in plain language (rather than Financial-ese) and find out just how much you'll save with that refi, how much you'll have at retirement, how long it'll take you to save up for that big purchase and more. Now with 12 Easy Modes!
Easily enter and see diagrams for Cash Flows, including rapid calculation of Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return. A dedicated interface makes adding, editing, deleting, and reordering uneven cash flows a breeze.
Enter and analyze statistical data points, and see graphs based upon the values you enter. Includes standard calculations such as standard deviation, mean, and linear regression forecasting.
Never has using a financial calculator been so easy or intuitive. The 10bii Financial Calculator is powerful enough for the professional but accessible enough for everyone. It is an ideal tool for teaching the power of compounding interest, analyzing potential deals or business ventures, or just doing math problems, and sharing the results of your work with others.
What's New in Version 4.8.1
Added a few features:
- Orange Shift DISP Equals will now temporarily show you more decimal places
- 10bii+: Using RCL on the 20th register works properly now
- 10bii+: Using RCL Equals will recall the most recent calculated value
- 10bii+: n! can now handle negative and fractional numbers
- 10bii+: Fixed some issues caused when using the DATE function incorrectly
This app is easy to use and so worth the money. Learned about this when I took a Financial Freedom class with Gary Johnston which I also highly recommend. This app can be an important tool to becoming financially independent.
This app is better than the actual calculator. It displays full amortization schedules, as well as easy to understand cash flow calculations. Well with the money spent for the app. I highly recommend it!
Easy to use. Easy to learn. Excellent features.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 4.8.1
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: K2 Cashflow, Inc.
- © 2010-2016 In A Day Development
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10bii+ Features$3.99
- Easy Mode Adjust for Future Inflation$0.99
- Easy Mode What will it REALLY cost?$0.99
- Easy Mode Saving with growing deposits?$0.99
- Easy Mode What is my balloon?$0.99
- Easy Mode Adjust for Past USA Inflation$0.99
- Easy Mode What are growing payments worth?$0.99
- Easy Mode Canadian Mortgage Payment$0.99