10bii Financial Calculator by Vicinno
By Vicinno Soft LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
It is a powerful emulator for HP 10bII Financial Calculator on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, which supports all functions of HP 10bII Financial Calculator and beyond with many intuitive worksheets.
With more than 120 functions for financial analysis, business, statistics, and mathematics, and modeled on the popular HP 10bII Financial Calculator, 10bii Financial Calculator app combines precise mathematics, intuitive display, and ease-of-use in one package. It allows you to easily calculate time value of money, amortization, investment value, mortgage and loan payments, interest rates, and more using powerful and intuitive worksheets.
*** Highlight Features ***
• Time Value of Money TVM
• Cash flow analysis: Net Present Value (NPV), and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
• Mortgage and Loan payment calculation
• Business percentage calculation like Cost, Price, Margin, and Markup
• Interest Rate Conversion between Nominal and Annual Effective Interest Rates
• Statistical analysis
• 10 Memories for storage.
• Choice of Chain and Algebraic Calculation Mode
• Scientific capabilities, including log, exponent, power etc.
• Key click sound feedback
• N, I/YR, PV, PMT and FV values displayed right above buttons
• Easy data entry in Cash Flow, Stats, TVM calculation with spreadsheet-like worksheets
• One-click access to user manual and customer support within the app
• Easy setting up number format, decimal point, calculation mode (Alg or Chain), and so on via in-app settings
• More ...
**** Support ****
Feel free to email us at email@example.com whenever you need help.
**** Stay tuned ****
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
What's New in Version 2.45
bug fix on margin calculation.
A touch slow in use and start-up
Useful, tho limited functionality with slow start-up, but could be improved with visual cues when the software registers a key tap. First, this is not truly a financial calculator, which is to be expected with such a small screen, but I would describe it as an amortization calculator, not a financial calculator and clearly not a 10bii. The calculator allows you to do basic amortization calculations, which is helpful, though a bit clumsy in use. The visual feedback is very slow - the keys don't visually compress when you press the keys on the software on the watch so it's difficult to determine whether the watch registered your key tap. This is troubling because you can inadvertently tap a key twice thinking you mis-pressed a button the first time when actually the software is just a touch slow responding to the key tap. The software is also a touch slow starting up.
I have the HP 10bii and was getting ready to go buy new batteries. Before doing so I figured it might be worth seeing if I could download an app for my phone and just use my traditional calculator for exams.
Found this app, bought it, loved it. Functions the same as my traditional calculator for my purposes, great functionality, and looks great as well.
Perfect replica of 10bii Calculator
Does what it should.
love it and use it every day. It's really like the real calculator, but even better with handy worksheets.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 2.45
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Vicinno Soft LLC
- © Vicinno Soft LLC, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.