10K Pro - Run Your First 10K from Zero
By XIAO DAN LIN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★The Best Selling Fitness App in 30 Markets★
★ Featured in AppsGoneFree. ★
10K Pro is an ultimate coach to 10K run training for new runners or 5K experienced runners. It will assist you to accomplish 10K from zero in 12 weeks. It can increase your max running distance to a full 10K by incremental training. This is your best coach to get you in shape in most effective and intuitive manner.
• Comprehensive and Effective
- Guide you to accomplish 10K (6.4 miles) from zero in 12 weeks
- Increase your max running distance by incremental training
- Developed by fitness professionals, a must-have 10K trainer app
- Gain more muscular endurance and strength
- 12 weeks in total, workout 3 days per week
- Each workout session lasts 30-70 minutes
- Alternate between walking and jogging
- 5 minutes warmup and 5 minutes cooldown
• Gain Endless Motivation
- Instantly view your achievements as you finish training
- View your progress towards your goals in visual graph
- Animated graph and cursor to show your progress
- Get badges and rewards upon accomplishment of each task
- Color coded information that distinguish the workout status
- Special design to show your accomplishments and achievements
• Easy and Enjoyable to Use
- Detailed steps for every exercise
- Simple with streamlined user interface
- Audio Coach tells when to walk / run
- Start the training program from the beginning or any point
- Repeat / redo workouts at any point
- Listen to your favorite music while exercising with more fun
- Workout tips for beginners
- FAQ to help you get best trained
- Set reminder to remind your exercise time
- Turn on / off audio coach
- Select male / female audio coach
- Post your achievements and progress to Twitter and Facebook
- Email your achievements and progress to your friends
This app is built to help you to run the 10K distance nonstop from zero. It will guide you through the whole training step-by-step using a walk/run routine. This app especially suits for beginners and experienced runners who are striving to get a toned body in perfect shape.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Good app-Could be great
I have been using this app for about 5 weeks now. It's a great motivator, however it needs some tweaking. 1) Music is an issue. I wish you could use a playlist from iTunes or have Pandora as an option. Selecting several songs one at a time EACH time I run is a pain. If I run my playlist right from iTunes, it cuts out whenever the 10k trainer cuts in.
2) I also wish it had half way notifications, but have figured out when I need to turn around.
3) Every time I get done, and want to take a look back, I get the "oops, this app is about to crash" message. I have to shut it down and go back in.
This app is a good app overall, and I will continue to use it. I feel that with some adjustments, it could be GREAT!!
Just started using it and it seems good so far. The only issue I have at this point is that it doesn't work well with Pandora. I listen to Pandora while I work out, not my iTunes, and every time the app switches to a different walk or run segment it makes pandora stop, so I have to keep switching between apps to turn my music back on every minute or 2, which is especially annoying while trying to run. Hopefully the creators can find some solution to this.
Purpose perfect - music integration challenge
The app is great. Helps you go from zero to hero all the way.
One minus star because the music integration is not that great. I have not been able to use any other music app with this. Using iTunes music doesn't have much options like shuffle etc.
since very few can run without music, this needs to be fixed. A louder notification sound will be welcomed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 26, 2013
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: XIAO DAN LIN
- Copyright © 2012 Fitnesity, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.