10K Runner: 0 to 5K to 10K run training
By Clear Sky Apps LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The OFFICIAL 10K Runner COUCH TO 10K app.
- Go from zero to 5K and from 5K to 10K
- 1.2 Million People successfully did it
- CBS, CNN, Fox, USA Today, Fitness Channel, Runner’s World, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", Times, AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others…
TOP RATED, MOST LOVED
- Recommended by Fitness Trainers
- Recommended Top Doctors on healthTap.com
- Praised by Media & App review experts
ABOUT THE APP
10K Runner is for beginners or for 5K Graduates.
It gets you in shape with an awesome Walk - Run - Walk routine. You start slow, and the running gradually increases to a full 10K. Just plug in your headphones and play your favorites music, and the app will tell you when to Walk and when to Run.
10K Runner keeps you motivated and this is what made millions of people succeed. Its the true magic of this app, and its built into every screen. The running plan is achievable and enjoyable even by people that never liked to run. From the start the app keeps a log of your runs & achievements and awards you with badges. You can also share your progress with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, or by mail or join our growing Facebook forum and talk to other runners.
This app keeps people running. Built by professionals and successful for millions, this is the ultimate Zero-to-5K-to-10K app.
● Couch to 5K to 10K
- 8 weeks, 3 times a week to reach 5K
- 6 more weeks, 3 times a week to reach 10K
- alternating walks and runs
- audio coach tells you what to do
- starts easy & slowly increases the the runs
- works with the screen locked (dark)
- repeat workouts whenever you want
● MUSIC / GPS / INDOOR-OUTDOOR
- listen to your music while running
- audio coach gently blends in when needed
- works great with all music apps
- compatible with all running GPS apps
- Nike+, RunKeeper, MapMyRun and ALL others
● WINS / BADGES / ACHIEVEMENTS
- each completed run is a Win
- receive Badges for your progress
- motivational quotes for your mind & body
● SHARE WITH FRIENDS
- share wins / badges on Facebook, Twitter, mail
● RUNNER FORUM
- join our Runner forum on Facebook
- talk to other runners & share
● HELP & GUIDANCE
- Designed to make any beginner succeed
- Guidance & information for beginners
- Answers to all common questions
- Links to stretching & warmup videos
● iPhone & iPod touch
● iPad - awesome on a treadmill
● ● ● ● ●
CBS, CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, AppOfTheDay, Apple's "New & Noteworthy" MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Daily Motion, and so many others…
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"Its a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
What's New in Version 4.5
- Bug fixes
- Updated help screen
What can I say about this App that already hasn’t been said. It really is terrific! I started this App and Fitness Pal about a year after I had my twins. I am already close to my prebaby weight!!! The key to this app is staying consistent and doing exactly what it tells you to do! I ran three days a week and did a video one day a week. I love the fact that it tells you when you are half way. It’s great for outside runs. I just keep on trucking until it tells me I’m at the half way point and then I turn around and run back. It’s great psychologically! So the miles really don’t feel overwhelming at all. I also love that there is a set time you will be running. It’s awesome to say “Honey, I’ll be back in 53 minutes!” Makes it really easy to fit it in.
Not sure if it was mentioned, but if you are an experienced runner…still start at the very beginning just jog when it tells you to walk and then run faster when it tells you to run.
Another little tip I found helpful…during the program, I was sick and out of commission for two weeks. Instead of giving up like I might have done in the past, I just backtracked two weeks of the program did it over again and then just kept on going. Felt very manageable.
OMG!! Best $3.99 I've ever spent!!
Four years ago I ran a 5k almost every weekend from April to November......then my MS got worse and I thought I was done running for good. Just recently I had heard about this amazing app and how it breaks down into baby steps what I couldn't figure out how to do on my own. It isn't easy.....it pushes me...but just hard enough that I feel like I've accomplished something big.....every time I finish a workout!!
Some days my MS won't cooperate and the workout for that particular day is too much for me....that is what is so awesome about this....I just look back a few days on the app and find a workout that fits better! I can go back and repeat days that I've already completed!
I can't thank you enough for this app!! You guys have given me a way to do what I never ever thought would be possible!! If I can do this at 50 with MS, anyone who truly wants to become a runner can have their wish!! This is so motivating, and the positive quotes and awards make me feel so proud of the fast progress I'm making!!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!! Wish there were more than 5 stars in the rating system......this is a 10!!!!!
This mommy of two toddlers would recommend!
I'm a mom of two toddlers and have been finding it difficult to start jogging again ever since I had my second child (she's two years old now).
Also, I tend to go overboard trying to "get everything in" when I do go jogging and give up when my muscles get sore for a week!
Since this program starts with mostly walking, I've started it right inside my house without even a treadmill! No need to get a babysitter! No need to wait for the warm weather to begin! It's easy!!
My kids either walk with me, think I'm chasing them and run ahead of me, or just play while I keep jogging past them!
I plan to keep going and maintain a level that I'm comfortable with and works with my schedule. It's nice to do something for myself without feeling like I'm taking away from my family.
Thank you so much for creating this awesome app!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 17, 2014
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 37.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Clear Sky Apps LTD
- © 2011-2013 Clear Sky Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.