10K Runner: 0 to 5K to 10K Trainer, Run 10K.
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Go from Couch to 5K to 10K with the official and often imitated 10K Runner® program. This app has over 1.2 million success stories of people that are now running 10K’s, and you can do it too.
10K Runner has won multiple awards, is the most effective, loved, & popular 10K program and is highly recommended by fitness experts & doctors.
FOR BEGINNERS & 5K RUNNERS
● Go from zero to 5K In 8 Weeks
● Go from 5K to 10K in another 6 Weeks
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over time
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of our runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
SIMPLE, EASY, & GETS RESULTS
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 10K training app
● Completely ad-free
TOP RATED, MOST LOVED
● 1.2 Million People successfully did it
● Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
● Featured on CBS, CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
● Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
”If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables content/workouts
- Subscription options are monthly ($2.99/month)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 7.3
- iOS 10 Adaptations
- App is now free, with the ability to try it, and purchase the workout programs or subscribe to them
I have been a long distance runner since junior high, but after high school, I didn't keep up with it consistently. This app is awesome for me because it's easing me back into running. The first few runs seem a little easy, but they progress in difficulty quickly enough. I love that it tells me when to run and when to walk. It makes it easier. I used to just run and keep telling myself to push further over and over when I wanted to stop. That made me burn out quicker. I use it 5 days a week. I do a new run every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and Tuesdays and Thursdays I repeat the run from the day before. I feel good and I'm losing the last few pounds from being pregnant. I have zero complaints about this app. I just plug in my headphones, turn on some music and do what my little run trainer lady tells me!
Running at last
I got the app after suffering a foot injury. After healing and learning how to run correctly, with my body inline (not leaning forward or back) I started slowly by myself. Since I wasn't sure how to get back to my 5miles for 5days a week routine.(I run for sanity!) I started using the app.I almost quit running totally. It was hard ok harder than I thought. And yes I had to repeat a few days here and there to feel like I was comfortable to move on. So now I'm almost done with week 7 and I'm running for 20 minutes and able to say I'm loving my runs again!!! And this app helped me get here!!! And I can't wait until my smiles come at the end of a 10K I plan to run!!! Wahoo!!! You can do this!!!
If you want to listen to music during your run and have an Apple Watch, this app is USELESS. I just finished the first week with this app and cannot get both audio cues and cues to my watch to work at all. Contacted Fitness22 "support" and they told me to turn off notifications and mirror alerts on my watch to be able to get audio cues. This effectively makes the watch useless with this app. I did this and audio cues STILL don't work. There is no way to know when to run and when to walk or when you have reached the halfway point to turn around. On my run today, I had to carry my phone while I was running and constantly look at the screen for notifications to know what to do. USELESS, USELESS!!!!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 04, 2016
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 90.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Fitness22 LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Premium$4.99
- Premium Subscription$2.99