10K Runner: 0 to 5K to 10K Trainer, Run 10K.
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Go from Couch to 5K to 10K with the official and often imitated 10K Runner® program. This app has over 1.2 million success stories of people that are now running 10K’s, and you can do it too.
10K Runner has won multiple awards, is the most effective, loved, & popular 10K program and is highly recommended by fitness experts & doctors.
FOR BEGINNERS & 5K RUNNERS
● Go from zero to 5K In 8 Weeks
● Go from 5K to 10K in another 6 Weeks
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over time
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of our runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
SIMPLE, EASY, & GETS RESULTS
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 10K training app
● Completely ad-free
TOP RATED, MOST LOVED
● 1.2 Million People successfully did it
● Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
● Featured on CBS, CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
● Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
”If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables content/workouts
- Subscription options are monthly ($2.99/month)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 7.3
- iOS 10 Adaptations
- App is now free, with the ability to try it, and purchase the workout programs or subscribe to them
Download this app!! 💪🏼
Before I got this app I couldn't run longer than about 1 minute without getting a side stitch and being completely out of breath. I would consider myself a fit person (lifting weights going to gym) but I just thought I wasn't born to be a runner. I decided one day that I wanted to start trying to run though, with a goal of a 30 min jog in the mornings. This goal seemed like it would take months and months to achieve so I was looking for some guidance when I came across this app. The best decision I've ever made for my health was downloading this! I went ahead about bought the couch to 10K because it saves a little bit of money as opposed to buying the programs separately. I am on week 12 now and I haven't missed a beat! I never thought this was possible and not only has this app helped my body to get into better shape but also my mind! It's an amazing feeling when you can achieve what you think is simply impossible. THANK YOU FITNESS 22 you really have changed my life 💪🏼
A great app missing a few key features
Overall this is a fantastic app - easy to use, extremely helpful, and well designed. However, it has a couple flaws that routinely bug me:
- Why isn't there an option to have an audio prompt when you reach your halfway point? It's super frustrating to run too far from home, and then end up walking a considerable distance back. This might not matter if you run on a track, but for those of us who run around the neighborhood or on our lunch breaks at work when total time is the priority, it would be great to know when we reached the halfway point
- The Apple Watch integration is sluggish and clunky, end it does not appear to have been updated since Apple started allowing native apps to run on the watch. This means that when you check your Watch for your current stats during a run, it will show in correct and updated information while it's very, very slowly refreshes from the phone. The Apple Watch integration just doesn't work, and needs to be rebuilt as a true native app
Great App! Does exactly what it was designed to do!
I love this App. Its purpose is to take a beginner with little to no running experience from the couch to a 10K, and it does that beautifully. The design is simple. It's easy to use, very intuitive. You can listen to your own music while using the app. The Apple Watch feature didn't work well, but to be honest I haven't used it on my watch for quite a while.
I started with the 5k app last year using it out doors. And the app kept me motivated to reach my goal! Running outdoors in the winter/spring is hit or miss in Colorado. So in addition to maintenance runs, I decided to use the 10K app on my treadmill to keep me motivated and improving. I started at week one on the app but I increase the base incline each week and increase the incline at each run interval. This keeps it challenging and staves off boredom. Hopefully I'll be running a full 10K at an incline of 9 or 10 in time for the B2B. So far, I'm motivated and making steady progress toward the goal! Exactly as it should be!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 04, 2016
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 90.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Fitness22 LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Premium$6.99
- Premium Subscription$2.99