10K Runner: 0 to 5K to 10K Trainer, Run 10K.
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Go from Couch to 5K to 10K with the official and often imitated 10K Runner® program. This app has over 1.2 million success stories of people that are now running 10K’s, and you can do it too.
10K Runner has won multiple awards, is the most effective, loved, & popular 10K program and is highly recommended by fitness experts & doctors.
FOR BEGINNERS & 5K RUNNERS
● Go from zero to 5K In 8 Weeks
● Go from 5K to 10K in another 6 Weeks
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over time
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of our runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
SIMPLE, EASY, & GETS RESULTS
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 10K training app
● Completely ad-free
TOP RATED, MOST LOVED
● 1.2 Million People successfully did it
● Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
● Featured on CBS, CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
● Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
”If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 6.31
Minor updates and goodies
10K Runner Starting Over
I was a 10K runner. Because of an auto accident, I had one knee rebuilt. Needless to say, I was unable to continue my lifestyle as a runner. I was doing some light swimming along with intensive physical therapy. For fourteen long months, I was a miserable person. I truly missed running. I gained weight, grouchy, developed poor eating habit and experienced restless sleep. When I was given the green light to start running again four weeks ago, I went to an old app, "Run Training Pro" on my iPhone. This was the app I previously used during my training as a 10K runner. I was surprised to find out that this app was no longer working. I contacted their customer service numerous times without any success. I knew that I needed to start training all over again like I have never ran before. After doing some research, I decided to purchase 10K Runner. I'm here to tell you that this app is worth every penny. It is even better than my old app. I am four weeks into my training and have experienced zero pain. My knee is holding up well. I went to see my doctor last week for a follow up and he recommended me to continue training. I will become a 10K runner once again in no time at all. This app is a must-have for anybody who wishes to become a 10K runner or training to become a 10K runner once again. Do yourself a favor and purchase this app. Your body will thank you for it.
Perfect to start running or get back on track.
Picked this up after shoulder surgery this winter. I was a track and field guy in high school, but hurt my back pretty bad in 09 and have done a lot more walking and weights since. Wrecked my bicep last year and had to have it and my shoulder repaired. As part of my rehab I decided to start running again. Day one was with 10k runner and I haven't done anything since. Pacing is good and thought out and it allows me to use iTunes and Strava (another running biking app I use for splits and heart rate) without issue. Liked it so much my sister, former college hockey player also with back issues, has started using it as well. I like the program enough that once I finish the 10k I'm trying to decide if I should get the half or go all in and get the full marathon. Highly recommend.
It totally worked to motivate me. Did my 10k yesterday.
I have never been a runner and until I began this 14 week app, I had never run more than a mile. I completed my 10k yesterday with a time of 1:01. (9:56 mins/ min). I downloaded a few apps the first week and of deciding to run and stuck with this because of its simplicity.
I liked at first that it does not put pressure on you for distance or speed. By week 12 I wanted to know how fast I was running and how far I had run, so I downloaded the Nike app and used it at the same time. I never actually ran 10k with this app, I think they should add in miles as an option after the first 8 weeks, because most people cannot run 10k in the hour that you get towards the end. Otherwise a great app. Also customer support is fast and helpful.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 6.31
- Size: 81.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Clear Sky Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.