Tenth Step nightly inventory app that was created by members to help simplify their daily inventory. It doesn’t get easier than this. Reflect on ten yes or no questions at the end of your day to help you complete your 10th Step inventory. Inventories are saved and stored by date. Optional tool within the app lets you “track” how well you’re walking on the 12th Step beam over time, depending on how you answer each days questions.
1. Was I resentful?
2. Was I dishonest?
3. Did I promptly admit when I was wrong today?
4. Do I owe an apology?
5. Did I do or say something today out of fear?
6. Have I kept something to myself which should be discussed with another person at once?
7. Did I think today of what I could do for others?
8. Was I kind and loving towards all?
9. Did I reach out to someone in recovery today to see how they were doing?
10. Did I take the time to connect with my higher power through prayer or meditation today?
Text boxes provide room for comments, explanations or insights. Optional 4 digit pass-code to protect your inventory answers from others who have access to your phone.
Designed and paid for by sober members in recovery so the app would be available and free to download. This app is not authorized or approved or sponsored by AA. It was made by members for members. We hope it helps you on your journey in recovery.
Bug fixes. Fixed "Rate Us" pop-up issue.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it!! Except the percentage
It’s an amazing app! Simple, easy and effective. I also believe the percentage is problematic. I keep my percentage off but the thought running across my mind while doing my tenth step is if I am honest then I will have a low percentage therefore I must not be spiritually sound. Or trying hard enough- doing good enough- not enough. The percentage I fell reinforces that feeling of uselessness. Being able to see where my character defeats play a role, regardless of how small the part maybe if, in my life is the gift of clarity. A gift we get when we are on a spiritual plane.
Keeping it simple - great for moms!
Excellent app for taking daily inventory. I've done it many different ways over the years, and this is one of the easiest. I have two very young children, and have had difficulty doing consistent 10th steps since my second was born. With this app, all I do is answer the questions, type in some comments, and text it to my sponsor - done! It's a simple, effective way for me to reflect on my day and know that I'm practicing the solution.
Love it all except the percentage!
This app is so useful and I love having an option to do my nightly inventory on my phone. Thank you so much for the service you provided by developing it!
There are three things I would suggest as potential changes.
1) Remove the percentage. The idea of having a percentage assigned to how spiritual I was today is problematic for me. In my experience, the more spiritually fit I am, the more I am able to notice resentment, dishonesty, fear, and the other things in my daily activities. The percentage gives the impression that the goal is to not notice any of these things, when in fact noticing all of them in their smallest manifestations would be more in line with my personal goal.
2) Add question “Where was I selfish?”
3) Add an option to be reminded to do the inventory through a banner/pop up at a set daily time.
- 12 Step Apps LLC
- 6.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 12StepApps.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.