MusicSense is a personalized music streaming app with deep user understanding which brings you the best music from radio stations.
What if listening to the best playlist with all your favorite songs and artists was just one click away?
Music sense knows your music tastes and gives you the exact song, artist or genre you want to listen to. It is your personalized radio, that evolves with you and gives you the best music you want to play for every moment. It is a playlist maker that allows you to discover new music and listen to your old favorite songs. All it takes is one click.
This playlist maker feeds you personalized music suggestions based on your location, music preferences, and previous activity.
MusicSense stands out from other services like Pandora or Spotify. Its new technology allows a complete user understanding. With MusicSense you will have your life's soundtrack.
Why is MusicSense different?
• You get your personal music playlist from the beginning.
• This smart playlist is created based on your music preferences. MusicSense automatically reviews the radio stations near you, your music collection, your plays, likes, dislikes, and skips.
• It is time saving, just press play and MusicSense will feed you the music you like.
• You can create a new playlist by clicking on a song or by typing an artist, album or genre into the search field.
• Discover new music you are going to love in an easy and effortless way.
• Smart design and easy to use interface.
• Ad free
• You have unlimited skips.
• Available on your iPhone or iPad.
• Use the Like and Dislike button to improve your smart playlist
• Generate new music feed from every song, artist, album or genre.
• Add songs to Favorites by pressing the ‘star’ button, and edit the list at any time.
• Listen offline to the songs you add to Favorites.
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/musicsenseapp
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/musicsenseme
Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/musicsense.me/
- MusicSense is now fully compatible with iOS 11
- Fixed: various bugs and crashes
Ratings and Reviews
Worst experience of my life
I would give it zero stars if I could
Clean, (((((offline)))))), and no ads (as of yet)! Only slight downside is the lack of an extensive library, but hey- it's a free app. There are many limitations that contrast its "greatness"; you can't control the track while on lock screen (go back to a certain part or fast forward), you can't search by artist name, slightly irritating playlists that are in your face (might be liked by some), and can't put on repeat or shuffle. Other issues are yet to come/be noticed. However, the reason I'm giving it 4 stars is solely because of its offline ability and clean look.
P.S. Quality of sound isn't as great as you would find on Apple.
The new update is dumb. I thought you guys said you wanted us to have the best music experience. Liars... get the offline music back!!!!! Build up your app not break it down. I live in Minnesota so the weather gets bad here. Every morning in the winter it takes a bit longer to get to school. Well on the day this app was updated I got stuck on the bus for an hour and 10 minutes. I was so bored I decided to listen to music only to find out I couldn't. Really!!!! Longest and coldest bus ride ever!!!! Definitely deleting!!! Get your offline music back and I will reconsider. Also I am going on a trip next month and won't be able to listen to music in the car. Thanks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.