By Tegna Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
News10’s iOS weather app makes viewing and getting the latest Sacramento, Modesto, Stockton and Tahoe weather forecasts easy. With a few steps, you can get the current weather conditions, check out Doppler radars and see the 10-day forecast.
Whether you are looking for the current Sacramento forecast, the probability of rain over the next few days in Northern California or the weather outlook for Tahoe and the Sierra area, the News10 iOS Weather application keeps you in-the-know while you're on-the-go.
The News10 Mobile weather iPhone app includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
What's New in Version 4.4.500
- Improved PinPointing User Experience
- Improved design on blog and video pages
- More comprehensive settings menu, added options for user-controlled audio alerts
- Added support for 42 weather alert types
- Bug fixes
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jan 14, 2017
- Version: 4.4.500
- Size: 32.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Tegna Inc.
- © The Weather Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.