11 LANGUAGES OF SOUTH AFRICA TRANSLATION APP
The Hello South Africa® 11 languages of South Africa Translation App includes:
• Over 500 phrases (text with corresponding audio) in South Africa’s 11 official languages
• 30 useful phrase topics covering typical everyday situations. Perfect for the traveller or learner!
• High quality audio clips for all phrases, spoken by mother tongue speakers…grasp the diction and rhythm of the languages!
• No reception required once your App is installed – use it any time, anywhere!
• User-friendly navigation system (and search functionality) to help you find the right phrase as you need it
• South African language translations done by language experts from the African Languages Departments of renowned South African Universities
• Informative and refreshing insight into South Africa’s rich linguistic and diverse cultural make-up, written by leaders in the fields of linguistics and social anthropology
The Hello South Africa® 11 languages of South Africa Translation App is a fun, easy and effective way to learn how to speak South Africa’s Languages and interact with local South Africans. Conveniently stored on your mobile phone, it gives you access to the languages any time, anywhere and even in the remotest of places!
The best way to get South Africans to warm to you: people really appreciate it when you make the effort to speak to them in their Mother tongues. It’s a great way to connect, to show and gain respect and to experience the vibrant spirit of South Africa.
The Hello South Africa® 11 languages of South Africa Translation App makes for the perfect mobile learning and communication tool (both for visitors to South Africa and for local South Africans). It ignites understanding, goodwill and mutual respect with/between the people of our unique and wonderful land, South Africa.
The Hello South Africa® 11 languages of South Africa Translation App is a mobile celebration of South Africa’s rich multilingualism and multiculturalism – at your fingertips.
Updated for iOS10+
- Johann Gautschi
- 179.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 JR Gautschi
- In-App Purchases
- All 11 Languages $7.99
- Zulu Phrasebook $1.99
- Xhosa Phrasebook $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.