Where Are U is the app that calls the European Emergency Number 112, where the service is implemented, automatically sending your location information and all the other information you included in the app.
The European Emergency Number 112 was created to provide all European citizens with a single number for their emergencies: Ambulance, Firefighters, Police can be alerted by the same PSAP (Public Safety Answering Point) and the service automatically locates you, for a rapid and accurate response.
- Where Are U sends your position to the 112 PSAP management software, allowing an accurate location, for a rapid response, when every second is important.
- Where Are U stores your personal data, including ICE (in case of emergency) numbers, that can be called for you by the 112 PSAP operator, if necessary.
- Automatic location services are currently available here: https://where.areu.lombardia.it/demo. Wherever Where Are U location services are not present, the app still allows normal emergency calls to the emergency numbers.
To be able to use Where Are U location services, it is necessary to subscribe, using the app.
Add support to new languages: German, French, Spanish and Slovenian
- AZIENDA REGIONALE EMERGENZA URGENZA
- 13 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Slovenian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Beta 80 S.p.A.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.