11C Scientific RPN Calculator
By R.L.M. Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The successful 11C Scientific RPN calculator, with all the features of the real one.
Requires iOS 4.0 or above only.
Over 120 built-in functions including :
- Hyperbolic and Inverse hyperbolic Trig functions.
- Probability permutations and combinations.
- Factorial, absolute, integer & fractional.
- Index register for indirect operations.
- User mode to run program labels.
- Random number generator.
- % change, % of total
- Cumulative statistical analysis & Linear regression
- Hour minute second conversion.
- Polar, rectangular conversion.
A must have Classic !!!; with the following added features for the iPhone/ iPod Touch :
- Full retina display resolution.
- Portrait and Landscape layouts.
- Touch "OPT" key to show the options menu:
* General Settings.
* Complete Stack auxiliary view.
* Complete Memory content view.
* Statistic data editor.
* Program editor with command names.
* Load/Save data in files.
* Tip calculator application layer.
* TVM calculator application layer.
* Unit conversion application layer.
* Quick Help system for all the functions and features.
- Touch the Display to Copy and Paste.
- Free support & updates
What's New in Version 4.1
New touching the 11C Scientific logo shows the application About view.
Minor bugs fixed :
- Display contrast setting is saved.
- Sound volume more sensitive.
Best 11c & best long term support
Have loved my original HP11c hand held since it first came out over 30 yrs. ago. Still use it, but find the RLM versions to have all the look and feel of the original with even more function and convenience (just one device to carry) I've had the RLM versions for many years, going back to the Palm Pilot and first Mac iterations. It was the first purchase I made for my iPhone and the first app I installed on my 3 gen iPad. Through the years I have checked out nearly all of the possible competitors and none surpass this one in authentic experience and overall capability (including HPs own which are disappointing in comparison).
Really great app
In the late 90's I made the mistake of trading my 11c for a new 32SII. I regretted it ever since so I love this app. I was concerned about the crashes and freezing but emailed RLM and they responded very quickly letting me know that iOS changes caused problems and they were working on it. They also told me deleting and reinstalling the app usually helps. I was very pleased with both a quick response and a response that show they read my email. Since I procrastinate and haven't updated my iOS the app works fine on my iPhone.
Was great, now freezing periodically
I LOVED this app for all the reasons everyone else has stated here. However, it has recently started freezing up on me. I first discovered the issue when building a lengthy program, but it is now freezing when loading a simple Area of Circle program. What happened? Has anyone else experienced this issue since the latest update, or is it just me? I guess I'll visit RLMs site and see. Otherwise, an excellent app that I used almost daily and was thrilled to have.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 01, 2011
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ricardo Lira Matte
- © Ricardo Lira Matte
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.