12,24 Alarm Clock Sleep Music
By Sticky Ice Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the most advanced alarm clock for your iPhone or iPod Touch. You can manage your day in confidence with multiple alarms and sleep away the night with music that gently fades. Other useful features include battery info, auto-snooze, world time, international calendars, night light, vibrating alarms, and more.
Slowly and naturally emerge from sleep with this dreamy clock for improved sleep quality and sense of well-being. Designed to wake you as gently as nature intended, the alarm music gradually increases in volume much like the sounds of life at early dawn.
✔ SLEEP MUSIC ✔
► Set music playlist or use included nature sounds
- iPod music requires OS 3.0
- Set volume and duration
- Fades out gradually
► 6 relaxing ambient sounds
✔ ALARM CLOCK ✔
► Compose playlist from iPod library (requires OS 3.0 or better)
- Set fade-in time for up to 60 minutes
- Shuffle option
- Works on both iPod and iPhone
► Unique profiles for each alarm
- Time, label, days of the week
- iPod music or sound effect
- Volume control with preview
- Sound fade-in 15 seconds to 60 minutes
- Snooze 1 to 60 minutes
- Auto-snooze 5 seconds to 60 minutes
- Flashing screen
- Vibration (iPhone only)
► Alarm summary shown on clock
- Next alarm time and day
- Time left until next alarm
► Add multiple alarms
- Complete freedom of configuration - create silent alarms, repeating alarms, auto-shut-off alarms, etc
- If two alarms are set for the same time, you need to snooze/shut off the first alarm before the second alarm will go off
► Works with screen-lock and silent mode
!! IMPORTANT !!
- App must be running for the alarm to go off
- Always test your alarm setup before use
- Connect to a charger for overnight use
✔ SNOOZING ✔
► When an alarm goes off, touch the alarm-off icon to shut it off
► To snooze, touch anywhere on the screen except the alarm-off icon
- Next snooze time will appear on screen
- To shut off a snooze, touch the next snooze time
► Auto-snooze automatically snoozes the alarm after a preset time elapses
- Repeats itself until you shut it off
► To set an auto-shut-off alarm, set Snooze to "Off" and set Auto-Snooze time
- Alarm will sound for the duration of Auto-Snooze, then not sound again
► Exiting the app cancels all snoozes
► Shake-to-snooze lets you snooze by simply shaking the device. The screen must be unlocked to use this feature
✔ CLOCK DISPLAY ✔
► Supports 12 and 24-hour
► Landscape and portrait
► LCD in 6 color variants
► Calendar types
- Gregorian, Buddhist, Chinese, Hebrew, Islamic, Islamic Civil, Japanese
► AM/PM and seconds
★★ EXTRAS ★★
✔ BRIGHTNESS DIMMER
- Swipe the screen up or down to change brightness
✔ NIGHT LIGHT
- Touch lamp icon to turn on
- Touch screen to turn off
✔ BATTERY INFO
- Requires OS 3.0
- Show current battery level, accurate to +-5 percentage points
✔ WORLD TIME
- Add 1 world time from over 600 cities
At 6:00 AM, "Rain" fades in over 30 minutes then shut itself off at 6:30 AM.
At 6:30 AM, "Music" fades in. You can snooze the alarm until ready to get up.
Add a new alarm "Rain"
Time: 6:00 AM
Sound: Thunderous Rain
Fade-In: 30 mins
Auto-Snooze: 30 mins
Add a second alarm "Music"
Time: 6:30 AM
Snooze: 7 mins
Fade-In: 4 mins
What's New in Version 1.1.6
- iPad compatibility fixes
I use every night!
Love this app. I use it every day. I wake up each morning to the wind chimes sound.
However when I set the world clock it crashes! It works on my iPad but on my iPhone 4 all I get is a CRASH. :(. I've uninstalled it and downloaded again I got the same results. Any suggestions? I like seeing at a glance what time it is for my family on the opposite coast. Helps me not make calls either too late or too early for them. :)
Great app - flaw - make that 2, 1 fatal.
I love this app. I recharge my phone overnight every night so not to worry about battery drain. Only flaw is that if you get an alert or text overnight the clock doesn't work. I put it in airplane mode but it would be nice if there were an option to turn off alerts and/or texts while the clock is on.
Update: Clock won't stay on now that I updated to OS 4.0. (neither will app box pro's clock, but at least theirs seems to keep running in the background). Until that's fixed, this app is useless.
battery save tip
What to use the app for the music and auto-off features and still want to run it in the sleep mode to save battery? Here is the trick. Combine it with a system alarm set up at the same time. Use a silent ringtone created by yourself and maximize the volume for the system alarm. Do what u like with this program. Lock the iphone off the screen and you should be fine with overnight sleep.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 06, 2010
- Version: 1.1.6
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Sticky Ice Games LLC
- © 2009 Sticky Ice Games LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.