The only local multiplayer game that lets you challenge 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... up to 12 players at once on just one screen. One smartphone or tablet is all you need.
• Competitive local multiplayer for everyone at once. Anywhere. On anything.
• 4 vastly different game modes to choose from
• Setup takes seconds, even for 12 players at once
• The basic mechanics are simple and can be taught to a group quickly
• ...yet they provide you with a lot of room for mastery and competition
• Works just as well for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6… players as it does for 12
You can choose from 4 very different game modes:
Fill the arena with spheres of your own color and avoid those of your opponents. A bullet hell game that constantly grows more intense.
○ Multiball (Teams)
Kind of like football, but with exploding goals and multiple balls at once, which change color all the time. Teamplay is more important than mastery.
Collect spheres to grow longer than your opponents. Then block their path and pay attention to your own. And should the other players try to keep their distance, just fling your spheres at them.
○ Blizzard (Teams)
Think tennis. But you have to defend against a whole shower of spheres at once, and send them right back where they came from.
Whether you prefer playing local multiplayer versus or as a team, defensively or offensively, competitively or in utter chaos, anything is possible. Even so, 12 orbits requires only one button per player. This makes it easy to learn and teach others how to play it, yet it still provides a surprising amount of control for perfectionists.
12 orbits is a local multiplayer game for many players at once. But of course, you can also start off with a smaller group. All game modes automatically adjust to 2 players just as well as to any other number: 3 players, 4 players, 5 players, 6 players, 7 players, 8 players, 9 players, 10 players, 11 players, and of course 12 players can all easily compete with each other.
Just try it out! The free version comes with all of the features and no more than a few ads. No micro transactions, no sharing of your data, and no unnecessary permissions.
If you enjoy 12 orbits and would like to support me in its development, you can buy an ad-free version right here, in the Store.
◦ Music playback quality improved
◦ Minor bugfixes for text and animations
Ratings and Reviews
Very good local multiplayer game!
Found this on a reddit thread. Spent hours playing it with my grandma! The maps that are locked behind the $2 paywall are really great, I recommend buying those. Can’t wait to try it with a bigger group!
Flawless and straight forward
This game puts the other cash grab games on the App Store to shame. Easily worth the money I paid for it on steam the mobile version is just as good on any size device
Great party game
I joined a group where someone had this downloaded-it was really fun. I was downloading it when I saw there weren't any reviews, so I gave one here.
- Roman Uhlig
- 117.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Roman Uhlig
- In-App Purchases
- “Remove all ads from 12 orbits, forever” $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.