Love card games? Astraware Solitaire is a great collection of 12 of the most popular single player card games. It includes Klondike (also known simply as Solitaire), Pyramid, Spider, Clock, Yukon, Canfield, Four Seasons, Sultan's Harem, Idiot's Delight, Golf, Calculation, and Freecell, each with custom gameplay options so you can play using your favorite variation on the standard rules.
- Golden Trophy Deck awards - win the golden cards during play and once the whole deck is unlocked, use it to play with!
- Play in portrait or landscape mode
- Play with your own rules, turn off hints or auto-moves using the 'Customize' option when you start a new game
- Many decorative backgrounds to choose from, or use your own photos
- Wide choice of card backs, or choose your own pictures!
- Choice of card fronts including extra clear card faces for visibility
- Detailed game statistics including how long you've played and how often you win
- Game options for smart assistance - play with one-touch help, or drag and drop the cards yourself - it's your choice!
- Game auto saves your progress
- Guaranteed solvable games for the puzzle settings you choose!
"Astraware Solitaire provides a very customizable and enjoyable gaming experience... jump on this one... You will not be disappointed." - GearDiary.com
"Combining 12 of the most popular games with nice animation and unlockables makes Astraware Solitaire stand out from the bunch." - PixelatedGeek.com
Astraware Solitaire is free to play, supported by adverts (which you can choose to watch in advance to earn 'Hearts' to use for playing games), or choose the single in-app purchase to Go Deluxe and play ad-free permanently!
- End of game popup now includes a short delay on the 'finish' button, to help to protect long win streaks against accidental presses!
- End of game popup is movable again, in case you want to take a last look at the cards for any extra possibilities
- Timer can be toggled again between game time and real-time clock
- Option to switch tool bar to be either at the top or bottom of the screen
- Improved card layouts for some devices where the layouts might extend past the bottom of the screen
- Option added to take surveys for extra hearts
- Many performance tweaks and minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite game(s)!
I have been playing Astraware games since they were writing them fo the PalmOS devices. Graphics are excellent, play is smooth, and I can set the difficulty low enough to teach my grandkids how to play them. I get them hooked using a real deck of cards on the coffee table, then switch them over to Astraware on their phones
Since getting my current phone a couple years ago, I have a streak in Free Cell that is almost 15,000 consecutive wins with no losses. Golden Deck took about 10 days of intense play to achieve. Howard Tomlinson and the gang do an excellent job of adapting all 12 of these Solitaire games to the small screen.
One of my favorite games has sold out
I have played this game a lot. If you want some numbers, I have logged nearly 70 hours into Klondike alone, and I completed the Golden deck a while ago. This game has helped me through hard times, as well. This was the one game I could play when i just needed to get my mind off things. No matter if I had connection or not.
But then this update happened.
The worst part about it is that it's not necessarily on a regeneration system naturally, you have to watch an ad every time you need lives. Which is dumb, especially for solitaire. My average Klondike game length is 1:52, imagine how fast I lose lives.
Or, rather, how fast I would, if I had any motivation to play.
See, I despise games that make you feel like you're making a bad decision playing them. I know the lives don't mean anything really, but knowing that I'm losing opportunities everytime I click deal is tough for me; it doesn't help me get my mind off of things and instead stresses me out more.
In summary, this new system is a waste of time for all involved. Make a new game and monetize off that.
Just don't ruin my solitaire.
Glitchy so bad I lost the whole app!
So I download and play every game and had over 30 gold cards etc... I accidentally bumped the messages button today where it tried to get me to download another app from the developer. It become stuck on that screen. I completely closed the app, and it still was stuck on that page. Rebooted my phone, same. Then thought well I’ll just have to start from scratch on the gold cards :(. So I deleted the app to start from scratch... and now I CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD THE APP! It still says ‘open’ instead of a download prompt! Very glitchy software to a great game! So discouraged and disappointed in the developers but the game is great other than the programming problems. Do not hit messages!
- Astraware Limited
- 73.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2018 Astraware Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Deluxe Ad-Free Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.