12 Steps AA Companion - Alcoholics Anonymous
By Dean Huff
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ORIGINAL & MOST COMPREHENSIVE sobriety tool available for members of Alcoholics Anonymous. With a feature packed Big Book reader, search tool, sobriety calculator, notes, AA contacts database and more, your experience is unmatched! Every member of AA will find this app very useful yet quite simple to use.
Also, be sure to check out our 12 Steps Speakers app for AA, NA, CA, OA and Al-Anon.
• Available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
• Completely rebuilt with great, new features, functionality and layout improvements
- Beautiful new icon and app design.
• ANONYMOUS ICON
- To protect anonymity, the actual app icon does not show references to AA
• SOBRIETY CALCULATOR
- View your length of sobriety each time the app is opened
- Calculate the length of sobriety of all your friends
• THE BIG BOOK
- Highlight text!
- Adjustable font size.
- Collapsible index categories.
- Built in dictionary. Select a word to define
- Read the main 164 pages & more
- Read 60+ stories from 1st & 2nd editions
- Original forewords
- Portrait or Landscape layout for reading
- Tap the screen while reading for full screen view
- Page numbers for the main 164 pages
- Quickly jump to page number (page button)
- Search / Concordance Tool (magnifying glass)
- "Return to Bookmark" from any note made while reading the Big Book
- Morning prayer for "on awakening"
- Night prayer for "when we retire at night"
- Prayers from the steps
- Prayer of St. Francis
- The Big Book's suggestions on prayer
- Extensive gathering of promises throughout the Big Book
- Promises on Experience, Strength and Hope
- Promises from the steps and more!
- Enhanced note sharing via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Copy and Paste or highlight text and tap the note button to auto insert text into Notes
- A great study tool
- Jot down thoughts and ideas for later
- Reach out to US central offices, areas, districts and answering services
- Tap contact buttons to immediately call, e-mail or visit their website
- Edit and add your own recovery contacts
- Contact Support for help via email from contacts
- Built in routing to find contact addresses and quick access to Maps app for specific directions
Thank you everyone that has downloaded this app! I am grateful for your support! I hope you enjoy this app as a tool in your recovery and others.
If you have any comments or concerns please visit www.deanhuff.com
BECAUSE OF COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS:
- Only stories from the 1st and 2nd editions could be included.
- The 12 Steps Companion can only be available to US customers.
*Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of AA World Services.
*Please always support AA by purchasing a printed copy from your local central office
What's New in Version 2.5.5
Adjusted format for iPhone 6 and 6s
Dr. Addict Alcoholic - Acceptance Was The Answer
One of the MOST QUOTED STORIES in a meeting, Acceptance Was the Answer ( Dr. Addict Alcoholic) is not included in the personal stories. Perhaps you could do an app update to include it. I carry my iPad to meetings and rely on it for my Big Book.
Also, when will the 12x12 be one of your apps?
Good app but...
Doesn't have stories from the third and fourth editions. Most groups are now using the 4th edition which has many stories that are not in this app. The app should update to current edition and make stories page retrievable.
Good except it does not save sobriety date.
I installed this app on an earlier iPhone. Now having installed it on my iPhone 6, it no longer saves the sobriety date. It worked fine on earlier version.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 01, 2015
- Version: 2.5.5
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dean Huff
- © 2008 Dean Huff
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.