12 Steps AA Companion - Alcoholics Anonymous
By Dean Huff
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ORIGINAL & MOST COMPREHENSIVE sobriety tool available for members of Alcoholics Anonymous. With a feature packed Big Book reader, search tool, sobriety calculator, notes, AA contacts database and more, your experience is unmatched! Every member of AA will find this app very useful yet quite simple to use.
Also, be sure to check out our 12 Steps Speakers app for AA, NA, CA, OA and Al-Anon.
• Available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
• Completely rebuilt with great, new features, functionality and layout improvements
- Beautiful new icon and app design.
• ANONYMOUS ICON
- To protect anonymity, the actual app icon does not show references to AA
• SOBRIETY CALCULATOR
- View your length of sobriety each time the app is opened
- Calculate the length of sobriety of all your friends
• THE BIG BOOK
- Highlight text!
- Adjustable font size.
- Collapsible index categories.
- Built in dictionary. Select a word to define
- Read the main 164 pages & more
- Read 60+ stories from 1st & 2nd editions
- Original forewords
- Portrait or Landscape layout for reading
- Tap the screen while reading for full screen view
- Page numbers for the main 164 pages
- Quickly jump to page number (page button)
- Search / Concordance Tool (magnifying glass)
- "Return to Bookmark" from any note made while reading the Big Book
- Morning prayer for "on awakening"
- Night prayer for "when we retire at night"
- Prayers from the steps
- Prayer of St. Francis
- The Big Book's suggestions on prayer
- Extensive gathering of promises throughout the Big Book
- Promises on Experience, Strength and Hope
- Promises from the steps and more!
- Enhanced note sharing via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Copy and Paste or highlight text and tap the note button to auto insert text into Notes
- A great study tool
- Jot down thoughts and ideas for later
- Reach out to US central offices, areas, districts and answering services
- Tap contact buttons to immediately call, e-mail or visit their website
- Edit and add your own recovery contacts
- Contact Support for help via email from contacts
- Built in routing to find contact addresses and quick access to Maps app for specific directions
Thank you everyone that has downloaded this app! I am grateful for your support! I hope you enjoy this app as a tool in your recovery and others.
If you have any comments or concerns please visit www.deanhuff.com
BECAUSE OF COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS:
- Only stories from the 1st and 2nd editions could be included.
- The 12 Steps Companion can only be available to US customers.
*Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of AA World Services.
*Please always support AA by purchasing a printed copy from your local central office
What's New in Version 2.5.3
A Must, this App
This app is spiritually and aesthetically pleasing. It was important to me that the sobriety counter counted in days; it also includes years, months or hours if you prefer. There's not a disappointing thing about this lovely app. Do yourself a favor: buy it. Worth every one of those 299 pennies! Keep the Faith, Stay the Path.
Great app, second edition, searchable
I have this app on BOTH my iPad and my iPhone for one fee.
I use the search feature on key words all the time.
I have the fourth edition in a leather cover (the cover is 23 years old) that I carry to every meeting along with a device with this app.
I have used the CONTACTS function as I travel to both call other central offices and to directly connect to their web pages to find out of town meetings.
Also the app is updated regularly both for IOS changes and changes to contact info.
I recommend this app to all my young friends.
Sobriety Date Tracker
The date tracker through me off at first too. Open the app and tap the screen. On the "reading page", tap 'calculator' in the top right corner. This opens the Sobriety Date Tracker and allows you to enter your date, or correct your date if it's wrong. Keeping it simple.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 10, 2014
- Version: 2.5.3
- Size: 22.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dean Huff
- © 2008 Dean Huff
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.