12 Steps Companion
By Dean Huff
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**FEATURED ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA**
The ORIGINAL & MOST COMPREHENSIVE sobriety tool available for members of Alcoholics Anonymous. With a feature packed Big Book reader, search tool, sobriety calculator, notes, AA contacts database and more, your experience is unmatched! Every member of AA will find this app very useful yet quite simple to use.
Also, be sure to check out our 12 Steps Speakers app for AA, NA, CA, OA and Al-Anon.
• Available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
• Completely rebuilt with great, new features, functionality and layout improvements
- Beautiful new icon and app design.
• ANONYMOUS ICON
- To protect anonymity, the actual app icon does not show references to AA
• SOBRIETY CALCULATOR
- View your length of sobriety each time the app is opened
- Calculate the length of sobriety of all your friends
• THE BIG BOOK
- Highlight text!
- Adjustable font size.
- Collapsible index categories.
- Built in dictionary. Select a word to define
- Read the main 164 pages & more
- Read 60+ stories from 1st & 2nd editions
- Original forewords
- Portrait or Landscape layout for reading
- Tap the screen while reading for full screen view
- Page numbers for the main 164 pages
- Quickly jump to page number (page button)
- Search / Concordance Tool (magnifying glass)
- "Return to Bookmark" from any note made while reading the Big Book
- Morning prayer for "on awakening"
- Night prayer for "when we retire at night"
- Prayers from the steps
- Prayer of St. Francis
- The Big Book's suggestions on prayer
- Extensive gathering of promises throughout the Big Book
- Promises on Experience, Strength and Hope
- Promises from the steps and more!
- Enhanced note sharing via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Copy and Paste or highlight text and tap the note button to auto insert text into Notes
- A great study tool
- Jot down thoughts and ideas for later
- Reach out to US central offices, areas, districts and answering services
- Tap contact buttons to immediately call, e-mail or visit their website
- Edit and add your own recovery contacts
- Contact Support for help via email from contacts
- Built in routing to find contact addresses and quick access to Maps app for specific directions
Thank you everyone that has downloaded this app! I am grateful for your support! I hope you enjoy this app as a tool in your recovery and others.
If you have any comments or concerns please visit www.deanhuff.com
BECAUSE OF COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS:
- Only stories from the 1st and 2nd editions could be included.
- The 12 Steps Companion can only be available to US customers.
*Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of AA World Services.
*Please always support AA by purchasing a printed copy from your local central office
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
The best recovery app on the App Store!
I'm so grateful for finding this app! Hands down the best and easiest to use! The 12 steps, 12 traditions, prayers and personal stories are a nice bonus to have on the go too!
Why isn’t my chance to live in the personal storys
Update for iPhone X?
Purchased this app after using it on android over the years. It works the same, but could you update the aspect ratio to work with the iPhone X?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 29, 2017
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Size: 30.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dean Huff
- © 2007 Dean Huff
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.