By 120 Sports LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
120 Sports is the new way to experience sports. Featuring real-time highlights, expert analysis and interactivity, 120 Sports is a must for every fan. This FREE app offers over 10 hours of live programming every day and requires no cable authentication or subscription.
Watch live, for free!
• 120 Sports is a FREE download and requires no cable authentication or subscription to enjoy
• Highlights from MLB, NBA, NHL, PGA Tour, NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, NASCAR and more
• Over 10 hours of live programming EVERY DAY
Your favorites, on-demand
• Access to an immense library of on-demand videos allowing you to watch whenever and however you choose
• Follow trending topics, your favorite sports, teams and athletes, and receive personalized notifications as news breaks
• Search for topics, teams and players to discover a vast archive of video
More than video
• Interactive data cards deliver additional information that take you deeper into each story
• Share the app and specific video content with others
• Join in the discussion! Connect with 120 Sports and let us know your take on the hottest sports stories
Download the FREE 120 Sports app and keep up as the world of sports advances 24 / 7 / 365.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
• Performance Enhancements
• AirPlay support for on-demand videos
• ChromeCast support
• Quick access to related content from every video
Good but could be better
I love the fact that there is always videos and reactions to the latest sports news. It keeps me up to date and makes me more interested in other sports. However as a sports app there are a few things that are lacking. There should be a tab in the menu for scores. Live and from the past. And something has to be done with the ads. I'm watching 2 minute videos I don't needy content interrupted every other video. At least there should be an option to disable the ads by paying a fee or something. Another issue is that the notifications lag tremendously. I'll be watching a baseball game and mike trout will hit a homerun and then 30 minutes later I'll get a notification saying mike trout hit a homerun. It needs to
Be more current. But overall it's a good app and offers a bit of a unique service in the sports world.
Convenient, accessible sports coverage
I've long wanted to find access to sports coverage and analysis without paying the outrageous prices of cable TV. 120 Sports is a great up-and-coming network that is, admittedly, a little basic right now in terms of not being as flashy as ESPN is. But I enjoy searching for specific teams/topics and quickly finding videos related to them. I also like just putting the live broadcast on while I'm doing dishes and other things. I hope this experiment succeeds and turns into a major player in sports broadcasting!
I really enjoy this app for quick, information packed segments. You can find information about what your interests are, which I really enjoy. Unlike some of the larger sports information providers, there are no "hot takes" from personalities shoved down your throat. Also, I find the Twitter handle to be a useful, sometimes humorous follow. I find the app to be extremely useful in my daily consumption of sports information.