By 120 Sports LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
120 Sports is the best way to experience sports. Featuring real-time highlights, expert analysis and interactivity, 120 Sports is a must for every fan. This FREE app offers over 40 hours of live programming every week and requires no cable authentication or subscription.
Watch live, for free!
• 120 Sports is a FREE download and requires no cable authentication or subscription to enjoy
• Highlights from MLB, NBA, NHL, PGA TOUR, NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, NASCAR and more
• Hours of live programming EVERY DAY
Your favorites, on-demand
• Access to an immense library of on-demand videos allowing you to watch whenever and however you choose
• Follow trending topics, your favorite sports, teams and athletes, and receive personalized notifications as news breaks
• Search for topics, teams and players to discover a vast archive of video
More than video
• Scores & More section keeps you up-to-date on the latest scores, standings, news, stats and more
• Interactive data cards deliver additional information that take you deeper into each story
• Share the app and specific video content with others
• Join in the discussion! Connect with 120 Sports and let us know your take on the hottest sports stories
Download the FREE 120 Sports app and keep up as the world of sports advances 24 / 7 / 365.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
• Scores & More - New section keeps you up-to-date on the latest scores, standings, news, stats and more
• Improved closed captioning support
• Performance enhancements & bug fixes
Hire 120 More Analysts
Awesome little video sports news app. The instant video access to replays or whatever is trending in the sports word makes it fun. Where this app falls laughably short is on the commentary. I don't think it's necessarily the reporters fault. I notice the same guy that's analyzing my favorite NFL team is also analyzing every other 31 teams. Same thing with the guy analyzing my favorite NBA team, he's also analyzing every other 29 teams. And sometimes the same guy is analyzing every single team from the 3 major leagues (NFL, NBA, NHL). That's just plain being spread too thin and it shows. I don't know about the other teams but when they comment on my favorite teams (whom I follow religiously) some of the comments are way off, to the point I feel embarrassed for them. I can only jump to the conclusion since the analyst are off base when they cover my teams, it must be the same when they comment on other teams. Hire more reporters #120Sports
Great for cord cutters
We cut pay tv off over 2 years ago and haven't regretted once. The biggest adjustment was sports news and highlights. 120 Sports filled that void nicely. And since then they broadened to tape delayed games, additional shows. Great app and don't miss the "other" channel at all.
The alerts are broken
Great app ... But when prompted to open up a video from an alert, it starts but then completely blacks out and you are sent to a completely different video, usually about what is trending.