*** SALE, 30% OFF, TODAY AND TOMORROW *** CELEBRATING BEING THE #1 EDUCATION APP IN CHINA AND 19 OTHER COUNTRIES
123 Color International Edition teaches numbers, letters and colors, spoken in 17 languages and dialects:
• Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
• English (American, Australian, and British)
• Woman's Day Magazine names 123 Color the #1 app for kids on holiday.
• The New York Times says 123 Color is, "nice for introducing the sound of a new language."
• PadGadget.com says, with 123 Color, "Kids can let their inner Picasso shine."
• 123 Color becomes the App Store's #1 ranked education app.
• 123 Color was named #1 ranked art app for kids by Babble.com.
123 Color International includes engaging artwork, voice-overs, music, sound effects, and animation.
Kids learn colors, letters, numbers, and shapes, all while playing, painting, and singing.
123 Color International includes more than 350 cartoons, drawings, photos, and handwriting guides in all, to be painted by freestyle finger painting or touch-to-fill, along with voice-overs of letters, numbers, and colors in 17 languages, plus much more!
123 Color International is packed with features and teaches the following:
• Speaks numbers, letters, and colors in 17 languages, each spoken by a native speaker of that language.
• Displays spelling of numbers and colors in all 17 languages.
• Teaches basic shapes including squares, triangles, circles, ovals, parallelograms, and trapezoids
• Teaches compound shapes including cubes, pyramids, cones, wedges, concentric circles, and more
• Teaches artistic expression, drawing and painting skills
Additional features include:
• Freestyle finger painting with Perfect Paint™, a patent-pending technology that makes it impossible for kids to paint outside the lines.
• Select a 10 or 30 color palette (10 for young children)
• American, Australian, and British English voice-overs included
• Displays Chinese Pinyin and Romanized, phonetic spelling of numbers and colors in Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Hebrew
• Select up to two languages to be spoken and displayed when your child touches numbers and colors
• Proper spelling of numbers and color names displayed in selected languages (for example, when 1 is touched, "One / Ichi " is displayed when English and Japanese are selected)
• 25 fun children songs
• 23 sound effects
• Save, email, and print (AirPrint) artwork to share with friends and family
123 Color is also a powerful tool for introducing children to native and foreign languages.
* Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent learning app
I installed on my iPad a couple days ago and my 3 year old found it without help and has loved it! The 5 and 7 year old have also played but the 3 and 5 is most age appropriate. I also like the added touch of music. The 3 year old loves changing it and dancing with the notes when he has finished. Would recommend this app.
Pretty decent app for a beginner
I downloaded this app for my 3 year old. There are quite many pictures yu can use for drawing purpose. The good part ism even though your finger doesn't keep a course for coloring, it auto detects and colors only area of interest. Good for little kids. Not too sure what paid version offers extra but this has lot of pictures so good to begin with.
Well written. Great for kids learning letters and numbers.
My son just turned 2 and loves this app. It's very well written and easy to use. I love that we can color by numbers, upper case and lower case letters. There's even a "coloring book page" for learning how to write letters and numbers. Very well done.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.