123 Counting Shape and Object Puzzles for babies, toddlers and kindergarten kids
By Tatiana Churanova
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"...One of the best learning to count apps..." (appreciation.com) - Interactive counting puzzles: a kid learns the principle of counting and numbers while counting bright toys to watch funny animations like apples falling down, balloons flying away at the end - and proceeds on to the next puzzle!
It is possible to learn to count in 27 world languages: find the option in the menu.
- Numbers are pronounced and shown in a clear way;
- 2 mini-games between series of puzzles: 'Find new digit' and 'Memory cards';
- 29 languages (see the list below);
- Variations of languages like English USA, Australian English or Canadian French are included;
- Common geometric shapes and basic colours may be learned in this app, too.
- To introduce the conception of 0 to your child, place a couple of toys to their shapes and then remove all of them.
Fun and engaging for a kid:
- Apples and pears, butterflies and dragonflies, flowers and stars, deer, gingerbread babies - more than 50 types of realistically looking toys to play with;
- Funny animation in reward every time that the puzzle is finished;
- New board with new toys every time kid plays;
- Simple interface, easy to use even by tiny tots.
Flexible interface lets you choose language to learn and switch off unwanted mini-games easily;
English: USA, UK, Australia, Ireland, South Africa
French: France, Canada
Spanish: Spain, Mexico
Portuguese: Portugal, Brazil
Netherlands: Netherlands, Belgium
What's New in Version 1.9
Robots, bubbles, zebras and many other new fun toys added. Count them all!
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 12, 2016
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 199 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Tatiana Churanova
- © Tatiana Churanova 2014-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.