Does your child love to ride up and down in an elevator? Let’s make it an amazing learning journey. Ding dong! Who’s there? Listen, see, achieve, and repeat. Learning happens through laughter and the joy of success.
Ingenious, visually exciting counting tasks and number games that just have to be tried again and again. Learn through play at its best! Linda A. & Enni 2 yrs.
SEIZE THE MOMENT!
90 % of the brain develops before the age of five. Early education can significantly increase later school success (source: www.hulivili.com).
The unique Hulivili games establish a solid foundation for later learning for children aged 1–4. The apps are designed exclusively for iPad/iPhone.
- Narration in Spanish, US/UK English, French and German
- 10 elevator floors to explore
- Counting up to 10 and down to 1
- 30 unique number and counting puzzles
- 165 reasoning activities
- 30 adorable animal characters hiding in waiting
- Super-easy and fun to use
VALUABLE EXPERIENCE IN
• Recognizing numerals by shape and name
• Learning the order and appearance of each number
• Visual scanning with animals and objects
• Logical thinking and memory matching
• Reasoning and problem solving
• Perceiving basic shapes, sizes, colors and locations
The game has difficulty levels for various development stages: only animals, animals and tasks with an interruption button, and advance on performance.
The in-game narration can be switched off. Remember that playing together with parents is more fun and offers the best learning.
• US/UK English, Spanish, German and French.
SAFE FOR CHILDREN
Hulivili games do not collect information about children, nor do they contain third-party advertisements. Our games feature a parents’ section that is blocked from children. Here you can find guidance on the game’s features and buy new Hulivili games. Purchases cannot be made unintentionally. For more information, please visit our website at www.hulivili.com
Hulivili is a cosmopolitan kid who’s at home everywhere, hustling and bustling all over – whether the playground is in Mumbai or in New York. More than anything, Hulivili likes solving tasks, of course! Hulivili lives in a cosy game studio in Helsinki, Finland.
- Hulivili Play Ltd
- 72.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Hulivili Play Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 123 NUMBER PUZZLES $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.