This game is the first in our series of early math games. It gives your child the opportunity to gradually acquire and advance essential foundations of mathematics and early math concepts. This game develops a sense for numbers, counting and the relationship between numbers and quantities. It is a fun and engaging way to develop mathematical skills and confidence.
This free version of the game includes 2 boards open for play - the rest of the boards can be opened via In-App Purchase.
- Easy and intuitive: Toddlers can play this game independently.
- No stress or time limits.
- Safe environment for your kids (girls & boys). Ads free and No pop-ups.
- 15 engaging game boards aligned with international maths curriculums, including US Common Core.
- First 2 mini-games are free.
- Develop number sense,
- Identify and match number names, numerals, and quantities.
- Recite numbers and count objects.
- Improve visual perception concepts which are essential for recognizing numbers.
- Lots of Practice!!!
- Establish Motor skills such as Hand-eye coordination.
- Practice Visual Attention.
The game is beautifully illustrated. Your child will visit many different unique environments that spark the curiosity and imagination and make counting a fun experience.
Airplane - count and recognize a missing quantity.
Rafting - count and match quantities.
Box - fun and surprising numerals and quantities.
Cat - count and treat an injured cat.
Dinosaur - I spy cavemen.
Castle - recite numbers and help the knight save the princess.
Robot - estimation of quantity.
Theatre - identifying quantity.
Magician - identifying quantity.
Flute - sequencing numbers.
Swing - recite numbers and number sequence.
Royal clock - recite numbers and number sequence.
Ships - count and recognize missing quantity.
Improved access to support email
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, educational game for my 2-3 year old.
Bought for my 2-3 year old boy. He played it for months and he had fun with it. The games are easy to figure out and simple to do.
My ONLY complaint, is that the price is a little high for a game that only entertains for a few months. It doesn’t have unlimited levels, so it doesn’t grow any more that recognizing numbers and counting, so now, at almost 4, my kiddo is a little bit bored with it.
It is a really good game for 2-4.
My 2 yr old loves it!
She gets my phone just to play with this and is getting better at it everytime! I got amazed at how much she's learning and how she learns to play because it speaks and tells you what you need to do!
Thank you for the kind words! we love hearing from our users and we appreciate the fact that you took the time to support let us know how much your 2 yr old likes it. We hope you will continue enjoying our educational products.
Awesome App for my 3 year old!
My son has tons of fun using this app and learning. He sees it is a fun game and likes being able to choose what he plays!
Thank you very much for the support. We love hearing from our users about their experiences with our games. We made a point of making our games intuitive so that toddlers can fill empowered to navigate the game on their own. We hope you and your son continue to enjoy our educational products in the future.
- TOYA TAP: PRESCHOOL AND KINDERGARTEN PUZZLES AND GAMES LTD
- 71.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 ToyaTap Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full game access - Special introduction price $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.