By R.L.M. Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Full and super expanded professional simulation of a Classic Business and Financial calculator, with all the functions of the real one and a complete set of iOS exclusive features to improve the user experience and usability.
Over 130 built-in functions including :
- Selectable RPN or Algebraic input logic (Platinum model only).
- TVM, Amortization, Bonds and depreciation.
- Register based cash flow analysis NPV, IRR
- % change, % of total
- Cumulative statistical analysis & Linear regression
- Date arithmetic.
- Keystroke programming
- Selectable calculator model. The default Classic or the new Platinum.
- Orientation lock or change setting.
- Landscape and Portrait layout orientations in all views.
- Full Retina display graphics.
- Continuous memory.
- Memory content backup, including programs, by email attachment.
- Copy & Paste the displayed number and selectable memory areas.
- Sound effects feedbacks with volume adjustment.
- User selectable comma or dot for decimal & thousand separators.
- 1000 program lines with line insertion instead of line replacing input.
- 100 Memory registers, 20 for STO or RCL and 80 additional for Cash Flows.
- Free support & updates
- OPT key to access the additional features and tools:
* General Settings.
* Cash Flows Editor.
* Statistic Editor.
* Program Editor.
* Registers content view.
* Storage Registers View & Backup.
* Amortization table.
* Black & Scholes Option Pricing Model tool.
* Currency Conversion tool with on-line or manual rates.
* Statistic forecasting (6 regression models).
* Scientific Math functions.
* CFLO extended calculations.
* Expanded Bonds calculations.
* Depreciation table.
* Angular conversions.
* TIP Calculator tool.
* Units Conversion tool.
* Extensive Help and Examples view.
System requirements: iOS 8.0 or above.
Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT A HEWLETT PACKARD CALCULATOR, AND IS NOT SPONSORED IN ANYWAY BY HEWLETT PACKARD OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES.
What's New in Version 6.2
-Update for iOS 8.0 and above only
-Fix the Unit Conversion Category selection
-Fix the HELP view
-New Business Margins & Break-Even analysis tool
Great version of classic HP-12C with great added functionality
I am a big fan of the classic HP-12C, this app is great.
I enjoy the approach of giving the standard functionality of the calculator in Lite version but also providing advanced functionality in the Pro version.
Regarding processing speed, as I can see running programs it is a bit faster than the original HP-12C but in that order of magnitude, It would be great to have a setting that allows you to change the processing speed from the original speed to a much faster processing speed, at least should be supported the speed of the new HP-12C with ARM processor that it is around 160 times faster.
iPad version does not rotate.
I'd give this 5 stars if it weren't for what appears to be a bug in the iPad version. I typically use in landscape mode with the home button on the right (for easy app switching). When I launch the app, it automatically rotates to display in landscape mode for viewing only with the home key on the left side. Any attempts to rotate the screen fail to work. Screen rotation does work fine on my iPhone 5s My iPad is V3, in case that assists with debugging.
Best 12C emulation & my most-used app
I've tried several 12C emulators including the manufacturer's "official" app for the phone, and find this (RLM) app superior in functionality and value.
A tip regarding display issues: check/adjust the config options so the app emulates your handheld calculator in landscape orientation. It does emulate 12C perfectly when set properly.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 03, 2014
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ricardo Lira Matte
- © Ricardo Lira Matte
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.