By Alexey Abolmasov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best application in Asia to explore the public transit timetables, plan your trip, and book tickets online – right from your smartphone! The widest-in-class coverage includes Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and Indonesia. Most of the trains, intra-city buses, ferries, low-cost airlines and other means of transportation are available.
- Searching 15000+ departures in SEA including the most popular ones to fit your holidays schedule;
- Search all direct and connecting routes;
- Routing between 5000+ stations - with interchanges;
- Trip information: departures, duration, price;
- Various secure payment options including PayPal and counter service (7-Eleven);
- And much-much more!
- Start typing your departure and arrival stations or provinces in "From" field and pick one from the drop-down list.
- Adjust departure date and number of tickets required.
- Push the "Find Tickets" button.
- Select an appropriate route and click the green button with price to make your reservation.
- Select your way of payment.
- Here you 1-2-Go!
“My Account” section lets you select your preferred language and display currency.
“My Trips” stores all the data about your bookings made for your future reference to make your life even more convenient.
The system supports Thai, English, German, French, Russian and Chinese languages.
Please visit us at Facebook to leave your comments and likes: https://www.facebook.com/one2go.asia
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 11, 2015
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Russian, Thai
- Seller: Alexey Abolmasov
- © Alexey Abolmasov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.