How would your life be if you could read one book per day?
At 12min, we extract the greatest ideas from bestselling nonfiction books to create a unique microbook that can be enjoyed in audio and text in just 12 minutes.
Increase your knowledge and your learning capability, to improve yourself and become a better professional!
More than 50k people are already addicted to our microbooks.
You probably have a book sitting on your bookshelf for a long time, right?
READ OR LISTEN TO IT IN 12 MINUTES!
But, how do we create microbooks?
- We read the original book several times, highlighting the best ideas and insights.
- We gather up to discuss and summarize the main ideas from the book.
- WE CREATE THE MICROBOOK! A summary that is small in size, but full of amazing ideas and insights found in the original book.
But, what is the advantage of learning through microbooks?
- Capture the best ideas from nonfiction books
- Develop new skills for your personal or professional life
- Discover new patterns and tendencies, with the best authors
- Become a coolhunter! Discover what's up with your professional area, what's trending and what you need to learn to keep up your skills
- Listen everywhere! Subway, car or even during your morning run. Use this spare time to learn!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Sign up for 3 free days of unlimited access. We'll find the best microbooks according to your interests and you can start learning instantaneously!
After that, you can enroll in an annual subscription to keep your unlimited access or keep using our free microbooks!
12min Premium - Annual subscription with automatic renewal
Check out some of our microbooks:
The Hard Thing About Hard Things
The 4-Hour Workweek
The Power of Habit
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Getting Things Done
- Lifetime - Full access of our library for ever;
- Semestral - Full access of our library for 6 months;
- Yearly - Full access of our library for 1 year.
Recurring billing, cancel anytime:
If you choose to purchase a subscription, payment will be charged to your Itunes account, and your account will be charged within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your setting in the Itunes store after purchase.
Do you have any concerns or suggestions? Talk to us! We'll answer you very very quickly. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get in touch with you.
Thanks for using 12min! We update the App every week to improve your experience. This version includes:
◆ Fixed a bug that prevented the "Mark as read" button on the player.
◆ Lot of bugs fixes and performance improvements;
Send us some feedback, suggestions, and ideas to email@example.com! We'll get in touch with you soon. What do you want to see in our app? Tell us!
Ratings and Reviews
Enjoying the free summaries
I’m enjoying the free summaries. Haven’t tried the pay service yet. Nice to have summaries of trending books, let’s you know if you want to dig deeper. Also gives you enough of a summary to understand the relevance of the work in your culture
I think that 12min influences you to read of your not a reading person I absolutely hate reading but with 12min I have something that just pushes me to try to read I am so glad I found this app I influence you to get it it’s really helpful
Upgraded to premium but app doesn’t work
I’ve upgraded to premium before my trial period ended but the app will not update my status and constantly tries to get me to sign up again. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting methods offered by the publisher but none of it works. I also tried the publisher’s website but no helpful information there and no way to contact customer support. Dead end. Fifty bucks for nothing!
- 12 MIN SERVICOS DIGITAIS E NEGOCIOS LTDA
- 84 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 12min LTDA
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Premium Subscription $49.99
- Annual Premium Subscription $49.99
- Semester Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.