13.one is all about you! From the makers of the award winning Couch-to-5k ®, 13.one is the only half marathon training app that allows you to fully customize your training experience in order to reach your goal and it is now available for FREE!
Whether you are just starting out or have ran multiple half marathons in the past, we have the plan for you. Choose from three different 12-week half marathon plans, customize it, then grab your phone and go. We are with you every step of the way showing stats, tips, workout details and training schedule. 13.one will set you up for the ultimate experience come race day!
* Three different training plans designed by ACTIVE trainers, from a beginner level walk-run plan to an advanced running plan
* Plans auto schedule and adjust based on your long run days and selecting end date
* Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
* The ONLY app that lets you toggle between stats during workout
* Get key stats like: distance, pace, time, calories and route maps with GPS support (requires iPhone 4 and iOS 6 or greater)
* Log your workouts, share your progress on Facebook, Twitter or email to a friend
* In-ear audio feedback that let's you know your distance, pace, time and calories
* View overall stats throughout plan and view graphs
* Learn running/heath tips on your rest days
* Treadmill support allow manual entry of workouts
* Take before and after picture of accomplishing your goal
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note: In iOS 7, to ensure your GPS works properly go to Settings-> General ->Background App Refresh, and move the switch next to 13.one app to the on position. This must be enabled for an app to continue to run while in the background.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK INC. ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NORIMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS ANDARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
- Performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointing compared to C25K
I started running four years ago with the C25k app and loved it. Although this app has been useful with giving me a starting point with my training, it has been a major disappointment when compared to Active's other apps. There's no reminder feature, which would make a lot of difference for runners with busy schedules. Also, there needs to be a way to log the cross-train workouts in minutes instead of miles. Cross training is not supposed to be running, so it can't be measured that way. Finally, could the voice be less automated? It's demanding and annoying and the last thing I really want to hear when I'm exhausted and in the last mile of my long run. I would not say that I got my money's worth on this one.
So I got this app to help me train for my first half-marathon. It keeps me on track and has some pretty good features interfacing with your music. Overall I'm please with it. However, it doesn't allow to move your training around. So for instance, I have Zumba on Thursdays which would be awesome to have as my x-train day but because I do my long runs on Sunday so it doesn't always match up. So I end up skipping forward one day to do the running that's scheduled on Thursday on Wednesday and then do the x-training on Thursday. If you don't keep track of where you've skipped forward or behind it can get really confusing. But overall I like the app and the prompts.
Good but needs a few fixes...
I enjoy the plans that come with the app. I wish there was more flexibility on the training days. I have had the app crash in the middle of my runs before. Also on long runs, I have run too far bc the app does not tell me my workout is complete until I unlock my phone and open the app. However the most annoying part of the app is that the math formula is flawed so for example if you are in the middle of a 5 mile run it might say 3.72 miles complete, 1.38 to go. Bad math is just irritating on an app that I paid for. It's almost always on the .7 and higher decimals.
- Active Network, LLC
- 11.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Active Network, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.