14FirstAlert Weather TriState
By Raycom Media Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The WFIE Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
What's New in Version 4.4.1100
- bug fixes
Hate the new update!
I have been a follower of the 14 app for a long time! I am not, however, on Facebook nor do I plan to be. The purpose of the app is to keep us posted with live coverage but NOW we have to have FB to see Jeff Lyons do his live updates. Not everyone lives on social media. Please fix this as I would like to know what's going on when I am away from home.
It says to make sure wifi is turned on or air plane mode is off. Well air plane mode IS off. I do. It have wifi. I'm not getting wifi. And the piece of junk won't let me access any settings. It will only give me the above info with a never ending option to RETRY! 😡
Love the new update
Thanks for finally updating it for my iPhone5 and iOS7 update. I moved from evansville about 5 months ago and moved to Houston, and I still prefer this weather app than any other ones. It's really easy to use and mostly accurate. Thanks again ^_^
The new updates lately haven't been really good. Should've left it as it was before. If it's not broken, don't fix it.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: May 08, 2017
- Version: 4.4.1100
- Size: 61.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Raycom Media, Inc
- © The Weather Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.