15 Second Place
By Australian Centre for the Moving Image
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture the mood of your place in 15 seconds.
Shoot, upload, and share 15 seconds of video about a place around the corner, up the street or down the lane from you. View videos on a map. Check out what’s been uploaded near you. Create and share playlists of your favourite videos.
Each month, we’ll release a new challenge to test your creative filmmaking skills. Enter the challenge competition and go into the draw to win great prizes.*
*Prize drawn annually. Competition closes 31 August 2012. See website http://www.acmi.net.au/15secondplace for details.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
* New trim functionality for trimming video length when uploading.
* Ability to add your video to a theme.
* View latest uploads first in My Uploads.
* Session check for videos not uploading correctly.
* Added extra user feedback if video is a bit too long.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 20, 2011
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Australian Centre for the Moving Image
- © 2011 Australian Centre for the Moving Image
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.