17BII+ Financial Calculator
By R.L.M. Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most powerful and compact calculator for Students and Professionals in finance, business, accounting and real state.
The R.L.M. Software's 17BII+ calculator simulates the real HP 17bII+ calculator taking full the advantages of the iPhone4 retina display.
Over 250 built-in Menu-driven functions in a clear and informative fashion:
- TVM for loans, savings and leasing.
- Amortization Table calculation.
- List based Cash Flow analysis.
- IRR, NPV, NFV and NUS calculations.
- Bonds price and yield for 30/360 or Real calendar with Annual or Semiannual coupons.
- SL, DB, SOYD and ACRS Depreciation calculation.
- %CHG, %TOTL, MU%P, MU%C Percentage calculation.
- Interest rate conversions.
- Date and Time arithmetics.
- Dates in M.DY or D.MY modes
- List based, two variable Statistical analysis.
- Linear, Exponential, Logarithmic and Power curve-fitting.
- Equation Solver.
- Selectable RPN or Algebraic input logic.
- Continuous memory.
- User selectable number format
iPhone & iPod touch added features:
- Full Portrait & Landscape layouts.
- Old and New models look skin.
- Copy and Paste touching the display.
- Highlight "Shift" functions setting.
- Dynamic menu key labels and RPN mode keys.
- Status line added in the Display.
- Extensive memory content view.
- Tip calculation menu application.
- Reference Quick Help view.
- Detailed Amortization table view.
- Trigonometric, hyperbolic functions added.
- Combinations and Permutations functions added.
- Polar to rectangular and vice versa conversions.
- List editor for cash flows and statistics.
- Solver Equation Editor and variables sorter views.
- File Save & Load for SUM and CFLO lists.
- File Save & Load for Solver equations.
- Currency & conversions picker.
- New Settings view to :
* Set the New or Old calculator's look.
* Select the scientific labels set to show.
* Highlight 'Shift' functions toggle.
* Adjust sound effects volume.
* Disable the device auto-lock when the calculator is running.
* Enable or disable orientation awareness.
* Adjust the display illumination.
* Set the calculator mode to 'RPN' or 'ALG'.
* Set the number format to 'FIX', 'SCI', 'ENG' or 'All' digits.
* Set the number of decimals to show.
* Select the decimal and thousands separator character.
* Select the Angle unit to 'DEG', 'RAD' or 'GRAD'.
* Select the date format to MM.DDYYYY or DD.MM.YYYY
* Set the operation priority.
- Free support & updates
Functional differences with the real HP-17bII+;
- Memory limited to the device's available memory (the real HP-17bII+ has only 28KB)
- English Language Only.
- No clock, alarms and appointments functionality.
- No printing functionality.
- Calculator's mode status indicators always visible in the display.
- Selectable sets of scientific functions 'Shift' Labels for the numeric keys.
- Iphone, iPod touch or iPad with System 6.0 or above.
What's New in Version 4.4
Optimized for the new iOS version 7
New PREF settings for:
- Prompt for CFLO list number of repetitions input.
- Prompt for SUM list frequency input.
Optimizations and fixed bugs:
- Factorial calculation.
- I/YR optimization.
- IRR & I% optimization
- ICONV menu now accepts a non integer or negative numbers of periods.
- Negative exponent in some equations in the Solver now working properly.
I have been using HP financial calculators for more than 30 years. Given the numerous problems that the current HP 17BII+ financial calculator has exhibited such as stuck keys etc., I decided to go on the iPhone apps store to see if there was anything close to an HP financial calculator available for iPhone or iPad. I was astonished to find that a company called R.L.M. Software offers seven exact duplicates of various HP calculators for use on the iPhone and the iPad. There is an exact simulated model of the HP 17BII+financial calculator available for $4.99. It is exactly the same as the HP relative to all of its financial algorithms. In addition there are additional functions not available on the real HP. The RPN mode can be reset to algebraic, the look on the screen is exactly the same as the HP. If it's on an iPad you get the full screen mode. This is truly unbelievable.
Just like the real thing. Only better!
Does everything my trusty 17bii does, but has some great improvements. It's awesome to be able to see three lines in the stack and the settings are changed more easily. Fantastic app!
Best financial calculator app available.
Works great, a mirror image of my real HP 17Bii + without the bulk.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 14, 2013
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ricardo Lira Matte
- © Ricardo Lira Matte
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.