Hate doing localization for your project? Now you can hate it a little less:
Save tons of money by doing automatic translation using strings from your other projects you have already paid for. See all the strings from all your files in your project in one simple and intuitive view. Hide fully translated strings to focus on what matters.
AT A GLANCE
- All the strings from your project in one convenient view;
- Focus on the strings that missing translations;
- Export only strings with missing translations for translation service or person;
- Automatically translate strings by re-using translations from your other projects;
- Quickly integrate strings received from translators in your project;
- Easily manipulate translation strings;
- Edit localization string key;
- Tabbed UI - show all strings files in your project in one window;
- Highlight possible mistakes - when base language string is used in different language;
- Delete multiple strings at once;
- Mac with macOS 10.11 or above;
Do you enjoy using Strings Manager Tool? Please help us by rating the app, so we can continue to offer more features and implement your feedback into the app to make it even better.
Just updating some metadata...
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.