1-800-flowers: Send flowers, bouquets, & gifts
Fresh flower delivery is easy with the 1-800-Flowers app. Send flowers, plants and gifts anywhere or anytime while on the go in just a few easy clicks. From gorgeous flower arrangements and the perfect anniversary roses to Thanksgiving centerpieces, gourmet cookies, chocolate covered strawberries, and many other gifts, there is something for everyone. Whether sending flowers in the United States or around the world, we deliver gifts and smiles to 195 countries!
- Blooms are the best quality and always arrive fresh.
- We offer roses, carnations, tulips, sunflowers, orchids, lilies, daisies, and many more.
- Experience streamlined browsing and a secure checkout.
- With same day flower delivery and order tracking, you will never miss another important occasion!
We cover all gifting occasions including, but not limited to:
· Christmas: Wish them Happy Holidays with Christmas flowers, plants, gift baskets & more!
· Birthday: No matter their age, birthday flowers are sure to brighten their day!
· Love and Romance: Whether your sweetie lives with you or across the world, send romantic flowers to shower them with love.
· Sympathy: Convey your deepest condolences during a difficult time by using our “White Glove” service to send funeral flowers or sympathy gifts to the home.
· Special Occasions: We offer gifts including but not limited to: Christmas, New Years, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, Easter, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and many other important occasions.
· Congratulations: Whether you’re celebrating graduation, a new job, promotion, first home or retirement, our fresh flowers and gifts are the perfect way to say “you did it!”
· Just Because: Sometimes you don’t need a reason to send a smile, send one just because they’re awesome. Our same day fresh flowers and gifts are sure to brighten anyone’s day!
· Thank You: When words are just not enough, show your appreciation and gratitude with a beautiful bouquet they will never forget.
· Valentine's Day: Surprise your special someone with Valentine's Day flowers and gifts including classic red roses, chocolates, stuffed animals and more!
· Wedding Flowers: Wedding flowers are easy to order online. Get ready for your special day with our breathtaking bridal bouquets, centerpieces, corsages and boutonnieres.
So whether you are saying, “Happy Birthday,” “Congratulations,” “I Love You,” “Happy Mother’s Day” or anything else in between, we have an arrangement that is perfect for you! Send flowers to that someone special today! Every flower order is delivered with our 100% smile guarantee! Our caring service team is ready to help you with your order and welcomes your feedback!
** Meet Our Family of Gift Brands: Harry and David, Cheryl’s Cookies, Fruit Bouquets by 1800Flowers, 1800Baskets, The Popcorn Factory, Wolferman’s, Stockyards, Simply Chocolate & Personalization Universe **
We made some additional enhancements to help you navigate and checkout quicker and easier.
If you're enjoying the app, please leave us a review in the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Shocked at the service from this company.
You order beautiful flowers a week and half early for your girlfriend so she can receive them at work on her birthday. They say will arrive during normal business hours 9-5pm. She works a long day from 9am - 7:30pm and they fail to deliver. They do nothing to try to rectify this situation except offer to redeliver another day and give me $20 off my next purchase are yours serious?! The occasion is ruined how can you think $20 off rectifies anything! So then you ask for money back they give you partial refund just the flower not for the pass point they say wait 7-10 business days. 14 days later they don’t know what’s going on for other refund then they send an email your refund will come to the your address in a check in 30-45 business days. Are you kidding me what kind of crap is this! That’s my money! And you failed your customer! Smh oddly enough my friend called because the flowers for his mom had 2 withered flowers in the bouquet next day they mail her 2 more dozen free. What the heck kind of service is this for me? I been loyal bought in person before at store location and online this is it for me though. They use to be the only ones who did this or did it big online not anymore there other places with nicer flowers cheaper prices and I’m sure they actually deliver and value their customers! 800-Flowers you really let me down this year. It was suppose to be special for my girlfriend. Sighs...
Thanks SO VERY MUCH
We almost lost my 91 year old Mother about a month or more ago. When she came home from the hospital, my 71 yr old sister took a family leave from her job and flew from AZ to PA to care for our Mother (she’s an RN) I sent the beautiful bouquet with a dozen pink roses (her favorite) & Asian lilies in a gorgeous pink vase. She called me up (I’m in FL) and cried “Thank you” over & over again!!! Several days later, the lilies all opened & she called again crying 😢 about their beauty!!
The day after Mother’s flowers were delivered, I had a smaller bouquet delivered for my sister as a “Thank you” for giving up 3 weeks of her life to be the main caregiver. She too was enthralled by their beauty. Both deliveries were on the day I’d asked for, & both lasted for a long time!!! I was so very happy 😃 that I’m getting ready to order some more!!! I hope that we’re just as happy with this delivery 🚚
Developer Response ,
Hi Mrs Jacy, thank you so much for your feedback! It makes us so so happy to hear you had such a great experience. We loved hearing your story and are very proud to help deliver those smiles to your mother and sister. We love the pink roses and lilies too! Best, 1-800-Flowers.com Team
Terrible Service & App
You know how you do something silly, because you’ve never used an app before and it’s stupidly UN-user friendly, and you try to do the right thing and contact them straight away, and they take so long to reply that your order—which isn’t supposed to deliver for two days—can no longer be cancelled because it’s “en-route” and “already processed”? Yeah, that’s 1800-Flowers. I messaged them, tried to use the app to cancel (but oh! It takes up to an hour for the order that you ordered through the very same app to appear and by then, it’s too late) and contacted them via email but nope, no luck. If those flowers we truly “en-route”, they’d be not fresh at all by the time they finally arrived. But alas, that’s my problem. I guess waiting five minutes to see if I could solve the problem without bothering their CS team was too long.
Thanks for the emails stating you look forward to “delivering another smile soon”, but believe me, I’d rather chew off my pinkie toe than order flowers from this rip-off service and impossible app ever, ever again.
- 1800 Flowers
- 102.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 1-800-Flowers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.