Fun and exciting storytelling with Spatialized Audio!
Are you a tourist in Copenhagen? Want to explore something different than the usual tour guides?
Experience how the British attacked the capital of Denmark in 1807 during the Bombardement of Copenhagen. The story is driven by dynamic audio, which you can "listen around" in. The 360 degree soundscape transports you to the exact same location as you are, but 200 years ago, where rockets, bombs and grenades flew through the city.
In order to hear it, first make your way to The Church Of Our Lady (Vor Frue Kirke) in Copenhagen. When you get there, the story starts and you are taken back to the year of 1807.
We've added a mini-game where you need put out the fuses of the grenades landing around you near the end!
- Now supports Chinese language
- Now supports headtracking using Sennheiser Ambeo Headtracker
- The AWE IVS
- 178.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © The AWE IVS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.