1948 Dawn of Future
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's 1948 and it's the dawn of a new era.
The two leading super powers started a top secret war to control alien technology found on earth.
Technology that if mastered will give human race a chance against a mysterious alien that threatens our freedom.
Help us shape the new era, join the Dawn of Future !
Check out the game trailer : http://youtu.be/CwA2D-tx7f8
Main Features :
- Free to Play!
- 8 unique airplanes with different characteristics and 3d cockpits (and way more to come).
- More than 100 items to upgrade your planes, including various kinds of devastating primary weapons, homing missiles, rockets, bombs, radars, upgrades and much more!
- Customize your plane with liveries and colors!
- Online dogfighting / co-op game with rpg structure.
- More than 70 levels and ranks available.
- 3 maps (2 included from the beginning, 1 to be unlocked, and many more to come).
- Different game modes: Team dogfight (up to 4 players), Capture the Flag (up to 4 players), Bomb the Base (up to 4 players), Invasion Survival (Single player or CO-OP up to 2 players) (more will come).
- Game Center support. Invite your friends, online or mixing friends and random players.
- Many achievements to unlock!
- Share your successes on Facebook and Twitter!
- Dynamic match making based on levels.
- 3d cockpit view mode with gyroscope (move your device and look everywhere!)
- Graphic scalability: the game adjusts itself to run as smooth as possible on nearly all devices.
- Much more… you’ll discover while playing
- And even more will come,we are committed in expanding the gameplay and "game world" of 1948. So expect new items, planes, and especially game modes.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Improved support for older devices (iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4, iPhone 4, iPad 1)
- Added "Solo Play" to most game modes, fight against a increasingly difficult BOT player. (Not available on iPhone iPhone 4 and 3GS, iPod touch 4)
- New Plane that comes bundled with Jet Engine!
- Greatly improved network activity behavior
- MANY, MANY bug fixes
I really liked this game it's very fun to play the controls are simple and work great and the Camera in first person view looks great and doesn't get in the way of your vision outside of the plane, I haven't had any problems with this game other than sometimes kicking me out of it but it never happened when I was playing the levels and it rarely happens this is a great game and really fun in my opinion.
It is a wonderful aircraft-based game. I hope in a future update you add AI to capture the flag games. I love it! For a while I was only able to successfully play bomb the base and make good amounts of credits (because picking the Onyx as a starter is a bad idea if you want missiles/rockets and online activity was too low to play capture the flag). Otherwise, wonderful game! I hope you add more maps and game modes in the future! Keep up the great work!
This game is not bad at all but there are few things that could use some fixing like maybe separate control panels that we have to swipe through to find stuff?
Also a reset button would be useful considering I chose the wrong beginning jet and so I deleted the app and reinstalled it to not have any money at all and not have any planes.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 09, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 123 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FrozenPepper srl
- © FrozenPepper S.R.L.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20,000 game credits$0.99
- 45000 credits $1.99
- 70000 Game Credits$2.99
- Credits package 4$3.99
- Credits pack 5$6.99
- Credits pack 6$14.99
- Remove advertisement$1.99