1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet
By AgileBits Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Heartbleed Sale ◆ Save 50% ◆ Strong, unique passwords have never been more important
◆ Winner of The Mac Observer's Editors Choice Award at Macworld/iWorld 2013!
◆ Macworld’s “20 Best Apps” of 2012 and listed in the App Hall of Fame!
Have you ever forgotten a password? 1Password can remember them all for you and keep them secured behind your Master Password. You remember your Master Password and 1Password will remember the rest.
Try 1Password today!
STAY SECURE WITH 1PASSWORD
Every day there are new passwords to remember. They are often forgotten. Using weak passwords or re-using them makes it easy to remember, but criminals love it when you do this. 1Password solves all these problems.
- Generate strong, unique passwords for every site
- Protect your data behind a single Master Password
- Secure with military grade 256-bit AES encryption
- Cryptographic operations use standard iOS libraries to ensure no security gaps or backdoors
- Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your device is lost or stolen
SECURE MORE THAN JUST PASSWORDS
1Password allows you to store a lot more than just website logins. With 1Password you can keep all your important information available at your fingertips.
- Create, edit and use many item types including: Credit Cards, Secure Notes, Passports, Bank Accounts, and much more
- Mark your most used items as Favorites
- Organize your data into Folders
- Attachment viewer
- Powerful search
- Customize items as necessary
IT MAY JUST BECOME YOUR 1BROWSER
1Password has a built-in browser. Surf the web, login to websites and shop online with full access to your vault data, all without leaving 1Password.
- Use Go & Fill to easily launch and sign in to websites with a single tap
- Fill credit cards while shopping online
- Fill address information during signup
- Browse multiple sites at once using tabs
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
1Password automatically synchronizes your data across all your devices.
- iCloud support on iOS means secure syncing with Apple simplicity (enabled by default for new customers)
- Dropbox support for cross-platform syncing including 1Password for desktop (sold separately at http://1password.com)
- Runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Requires iOS6 or higher to take advantage of the awesome new features
(1st gen iPad and 3rd gen iPod touch do not support iOS6)
- Purchase once and use across all your iOS devices
- No subscription or other fees
- Available in more than 10 languages
- Visit http://agilebits.com/onepassword for more information
LOVED AND USED BY MILLIONS
1Password has won many awards, including:
- Recommended in Apple's "Apps for Getting Things Done" Guide
- Macworld’s “20 Best Apps” of 2012 and listed in their App Hall of Fame
- Winner of the First Annual AppAwards in Best Secret Keeping App category
- TUAW Best of 2012 Awards: iPhone products
While we love these awards, we’re most proud of the fact that millions of people love and use 1Password.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. We’d love to hear from you and see how we can make it even better.
Please tap "Settings > Help > Send Feedback" to report any issues or send suggestions.
What's New in Version 4.3.2
Updated in version 4.3.2:
* Fixed a problem which could cause an import from 1Password 3 to fail.
* Fixed a problem causing the rich icons to not show.
* Additional bug fixes
New and Improved in 4.3:
* Wi-Fi sync option is now available for syncing with 1Password 4 for Mac.
* Custom items icons added on Mac are now shown.
* Added new setting to change user-agent of the built-in browser.
* Better support for iOS 7
* Greatly improved initial iCloud sync performance.
* Improved search performance.
* Diagnostic information is now emailed as an attachment.
* Fixed visual issues with search results on iOS 7.
* Fixed bug that where 1Password process did not terminate after Erase Data.
* Fixed problem where iCloud sync did not start automatically on the initial launch.
* Fixed bug where it was not possible to change the name of an item.
* Fixed sorting and indentation of folders when viewing them in the popover.
* Fixed crash when using voice over and generate password.
* Fixed crash when syncing with Dropbox.
* Fixed problem where sync status would always be shown at the very beginning for a few seconds when switching to the settings view.
Long-time 1password user on desktop & mobile
I've used 1password since the early days. Have recommended the desktop and mobile versions to countless people. They do a great job of providing frequent software updates, staying on top of browser plug-ins (Safari, Firefox, chrome,...) and so much more. Because of these things I still recommend their software, but now with a few warnings.
First, the search function often does not work. It's incredibly frustrating when you have hundreds of passwords and need to filter down to the one you most need. Now I have to scroll manually most times to find the corresponding password. Also, the wifi sync with the newer iOS version is no longer as seamless as the previous versions. Also, they added an extra folder layer. Logins, secure notes, passwords, etc., they're all still there, but instead of presenting static icons for each of these on the left margin (as they do with "Favorites"), they created a layer called "Categories." I understand their rationale, but it's entirely unnecessary and, more importantly, it adds an extra step for those of us who bounce between notes, logins,...
I'm guessing they've worked hard, like Apple, Google and other companies to create parity across OS's and devices because their iOS versions (I have a 5s & rMini) and desktop version (I have a rPro with Safari, Firefox & Chrome) have the same look and feel. Therefore any concerns you have with one might carry over to the other devices.
Awesome!!...in every way!!!
I've used 1password for years, back to when it was only available for my iMac. The support team, customer service, updates, emails to alert me of what was in the works, EVERYTHING, etcetera, has ALWAYS been of the highest quality. I've helped family members, who would write all this information down or try to remember it all and forget, install this app on any and all devices they had where it was available. I've always felt extremely secure with their security. Their customer service is the best and can be compared with any company. I've always had AppleCare + on all my Apple products and I am treated like a V.I.P. When I call Apple. I feel the same way the few times I've wanted to call the team at 1password to make sure I was correctly doing something or had messed up something. They are very courteous, helpful and follow-up with me to confirm I do not need further assistance. I could not ask for more. All aspects of this company are wonderful and they treat me like family. 5 stars all the way!!! The BEST at what they do! They do not have a dozen or three dozen apps they have one goal and pour their hard work into that pursuit and it shows. AWESOME!!! Thank you for everything!!!
Great Support, even on Sunday!
Finally decided to upgrade to version 4 over Thanksgiving weekend when sale price was on, By the time I figured out that my original purchase for 1Password3 was not listed under either of my AppleIDs, the sale was over. Contacted AgileBits support who generously offered to create a coupon so I could get the sale price on their web site instead of dealing with Apple Support and trying to figure out what had become of my original purchase. By the time I got around to upgrading on my MacBook, the sale price on the iOS version had also expired (didn’t want to purchase it until I was successful in upgrading MacBook version) so I contacted AgileBits again, this time on a Sunday. Didn’t expect to hear back from anyone until Monday but not only did they reply on Sunday, they arranged to refund me (via PayPal) the additional cost for the non-sale price of 1Password4 for iPad/iPhone after I purchased it from App Store. Thanks to Rob and Marshall for great and timely customer support! It is refreshing dealing with a company that has great support.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 11, 2013
- Version: 4.3.2
- Size: 24.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: AgileBits Inc.
- © AgileBits Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.