We make math fun & engaging. Over 20 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 20 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“School may be out, but students looking to brush up on their math skills will be hard pressed to find a better tool than Splash Math. It was charming, instructive, comprehensive and spoke to kids at the perfect level. There’s a reason this is an Apple Staff Favorite.” – CBSLocal.com
“Parents need to know that 1st Grade Splash Math Game lets kids practice first-grade level Common Core math skills in an entertaining way. Kids earn little origami fish for their "aquariums" as they go.”
Content Coverage: 70+ math concepts in Grade 1
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
***Key Features of 1st Grade Splash Math***
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple iPhones, iPods, iPads, desktops and laptops.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
This app covers following topics:
1. Addition - Add numbers within 20 using various methods with the help of pictures and models
2. Subtraction - Subtract numbers within 20 using various methods with the help of pictures and models
3. Advanced Addition - Add three numbers within 20 and solve word problems involving addition
4. Advanced Subtraction - Subtract to compare and solve word problems involving subtraction
5. Mixed Operations - Fact families and missing numbers in addition and subtraction equation
6. Place Value - Work with basic concepts of place value involving amounts of tens and ones in two digit numbers
7. Counting and Comparison - Count to 120 and compare and order numbers two digit numbers based understanding of place value
8. Time - Read and set time in hours and half-hours using clocks
9. Measurements - Measure lengths of objects using smaller objects and order three objects based on length
10. Addition Facts - Add 1, 2, 3...9 to another number
11. Subtraction Facts - Subtract 1, 2, 3...9 from another number
12. Data and Graphs - Analyze and organize data in up to three categories using charts and picture graphs
13. Geometry - Recognize shapes based on defining attributes and partition circle and rectangles into halves and fourths
14. Money - Identify coins and their values and count money using coins
• Plans: Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly (subject to change)
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan cancelled before end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @SplashMath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
Thanks for choosing Splash Math as your learning partner. In this version, we have improved app's metadata to reach out to the relevant audience.
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like Splash Math, please give us a 5-star rating and review, that helps us a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
Eager for a challenge
My kindergartener was asking for more challenging math and I wanted to see if he could really do it without my help so we gave this app a try. And Now He adores this app and i’m certain my kids going to be smarter than me very soon. Honestly if I could afford it, beyond the free trial, I’d be all over this. He loves the animation and only once did he get confused by the instructions, though being a kindergartner doing first grade questions might have had something to do that. But even as I sat and watched I enjoyed the style, the graphics, and the sounds. (Not annoying like most learning apps) Kudos on the app and when I finally find room in the budget we’ll be back.
Love it! Examples would be nice though
I would have given this site 5/5 except for the fact that no examples are even give so the child knows what is being asked of them. Typically if my daughter gets a couple wrong she comes to me for help understanding what she is doing wrong. I think an example would be helpful and possibly eliminate the errors my daughter makes in the first place. The report cards are an added bonus to see how she is doing every week. We love the variety of different math skills and look forward to utilizing this site. Thanks for such an awesome educational app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reviewing Splash Math. The app provides an explanation to the wrong answer but adding an example will be an added bonus. I'll pass along you suggestion to our team. We are always looking for ways to improve it!
If there is anything we can do to help, please do not hesitate to reach out. Kindly send an email to AppHelp@splashmath.com, thank you!
NOT A FREE APP!!!!
I got charged 80 bucks! Beware! Your trial period starts the minute you download this app and they will charge you with no warning if you don’t read all of the fine print! This app IS NOT FREE as it is advertised. It is anywhere from 30-80 dollars and there is NO FREE VERSION. If you download this you will be charged the highest price within three days UNLESS YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION!!!!
Having said that, my daughter liked it but because of the shady business practice we won’t ever use any of their products ever again.
I cancelled my subscription. But they didn't cancel it for the present. They cancelled it for the end of the subscription term. And now they keep trying to take money. Not sure how I stop them at this point so I have cancelled my card and I guess I don't get to use the app store anymore.
Developer Response ,
Hi, We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Can you please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with nickname "Kablewi2" so that I can look at it on top priority. Thank you
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 380.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 StudyPad, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- One Month Full Access $9.99
- Grade 1 Lifetime $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.